Call for applications for the fully funded OIC International Startup Summit 2018 in Turkey. This startup summit will be held in Istanbul.
The Islamic Conference Youth Forum for Dialogue and Cooperation (ICYF-DC), an international institution affiliated to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), welcomes applications from interested youth and entrepreneurs for the “’Take off Istanbul Startup Investment Pitching Session”, an international entrepreneurship event implemented within the context of ICYF-DC initiated OIC Startup platform Project and organized in cooperation with the T3 Foundation and with the Support of Investment agency of Turkish Prime Ministry to be held on 20 – 23 September 2018 in Istanbul. The program is dedicated to young entrepreneurs of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Member States and Muslim minorities from non-members. The event is held under ICYF-DC’S OIC Start-up Platform Project.
International Startup Summit Details:
- Islamic Conference Youth Forum for Dialogue and Cooperation (ICYF-DC)
- 4 days
- 20-23 September 2018
- Special Cash Prize
- Winner Startups will be eligible to attend 1 year incubation program in Istanbul in which all the costs( office, living, rent etc.) will be covered by Organizing Committee
- Partnership with leading Companies in the same field of activity
- International Flight Tickets and Accommodation will be provided by the Organizing Committee
Eligible Startup Categories:
- Energy and Environment Technologies
- Health and Natural Sciences
- Transportation, Space Technology and Defense
- Agriculture and Food
Also Read: PTCL Summit MT Programme 2018
Project Criteria Requirements:
- Project prototype availability
- Project road map availability
- Project Business plan availability
- Project Demo video availability
- Following to submission of all required Documents through official web page; All eligible Projects, which satisfies the application criteria, will be matched with outstanding Mentors to assist them in the preparation process for investment, to establish successful start-up companies.
- Selected Projects that successfully accomplish online mentorship and the evaluation of financial and Technical committees will be invited to the Take-off Istanbul Startup Investment Summit.
- Participants should be between 18-35 years, and citizens of OIC Member States, Observer States or Muslim minorities from non-member states
How to Apply:
Fill up the online application form as soon as possible. Don’t wait till last date.
- 1 August 2018