Abstract Submissions are now open for the Obesity World Conference 2018 in United States of America.
The Obesity World Conference will bring together a collection of investigators who are at the forefront of their field and will provide opportunities for junior scientists and graduate students to interactively present their work and exchange ideas with established senior scientists.
- United States of America
- Magnus Group
- Las Vegas, USA
- October 11-13, 2018
- Childhood Obesity
- Morbid Obesity
- Maternal Obesity
- Consequences and Complexities
- Risks associated with Obesity
- Clinical Research and Interventions
- Obesity-related Chronic Diseases
- Cardiac system and obesity
- Prevention and Control
- Food and Nutrition
- Genetics Obesity Study
- Obesity treatment
- Cancer and Obesity
- Diabetes and Obesity
- Prevalence of Obesity
- Interest candidates can apply for this conference by fulfilling the required criteria set by the conference team.
For more information, Please visit the official Website.
- Midterm Registration: April 1, 2018
- On Spot registration: October 11, 2018