The National Logistic Cell is now accepting applications for NLC Internship 2019 in Pakistan. The NLC Internship in Pakistan is offering for fresh graduates, undergraduates from renowned universities and diploma holders (recognized by provincial technical education boards) who are passionate to grow and improve their skills while working in a diversified environment. The National Logistic Cell Internship will run from 10 June 2019 to 8 September 2019.
Selected candidates will be offered Internship programmes against under mentioned disciplines at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Amangarh, Gilgit, Dina, Mandra, Khairpur Mirs and various other setups of NLC.
The NLC Summer internship in Pakistan is fully paid internships. The selected interns will get a stipend, free accommodation, free transportation and free messing.
NLC Internship 2019 Details:
- National Logistic Cell
- Internship in Rawalpindi
- Internship in Lahore
- Internship in Karachi
- Internship in Peshawar
- Internship in Quetta
- Internship in Amangarh
- Internship in Gilgit
- Internship in Dina
- Internship in Mandra
- Internship in Khairpur
- Internship in Mirs and various other setups of NLC
1) For Undergraduates & Graduates
- Civil Engineers
- Human Resource
- IT / Computer Science (having knowledge/expertise of Oracle ERP Suite / Web Development / Java / Image Processing / Search Engine Optimization/Graphic Designing)
- Marketing / Supply Chain Management (having knowledge of digital marketing).
- Arts / Management / Social Sciences or any discipline (having knowledge/expertise in Content Writing & Blogging)
2) For Diploma Holders
- IT / Computer Science
- Auto & Diesel
- Civil Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor
- Draftsman (Civil)
- Heavy Machinery
- Stipend: Merit-based stipend will be offered to all interns. Payment of Stipend shall strictly be subject to 95 % minimum attendance
- Accommodation, Transport & Messing: Internees will be provided accommodation and transport for pick & drop were feasible only. The expense of messing if provided shall be borne by the interns
- Internship Certificate: Internship Certificate will be issued only to those interns who will complete their internship as per the entire satisfaction of their supervisor, departmental head and after submission of internship report
- Job Offer: Based on the performance report and availability of positions, individuals will be offered job commensurate to qualification across the country.
The eligibility criteria for the NLC Internship is given by:
- Fresh Graduates (Minimum CGPA 3) from renowned institutes, who have completed graduation in the last three years.
- Undergraduates (Minimum GPA 3) who have completed a minimum of 5 semesters in a relevant discipline may apply.
- Diploma Holders (recognized by provincial technical educational boards) with minimum 70% marks.
How to Apply for NLC Internship 2019 in Pakistan?
Click on the APPLY NOW button to below to process to the online application of NLC Internships.
- The last date to apply is 12 May 2019.
Deadline is May 12, 2019