Nike Internship for Undergraduate Students 2020 in USA is now open for applications. Nike Global Operations Internship is one of the best internship programs in the world. The Nike international internships 2020 in the USA are paid internships and all interns are paid a competitive salary. NIKE Recruits students from all over the world.
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike’s Operations team looking for candidates to intern in either Demand & Supply Management or Operations & Logistics teams. These teams work closely together to drive and support Nike’s growth by forecasting demand across an ever-evolving marketplace and fulfilling shipments with a complex distribution system capable of adapting to constant change.
For these teams, we’re looking for candidates across the spectrum of enterprise visionaries and strategists who can create and tell the big-picture story, operations specialists who execute our strategies, and generalists who can drive large scale impact.
Students from all over the world can apply for the Nike Internship in 2019. NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Nike Internship for Undergraduate Students:
- The United States of America
- Nike (Footwear Manufacturing Company)
You might be interested
Demand & Supply Management
Nike’s Demand & Supply Management team creates our end to end consumer demand forecasts and inventory flow in partnership with Merchandising, Product Categories, Sourcing, Manufacturing, and Marketplace teams. The team ensures our product sourcing plans align with downstream marketplace demands, enabling Nike to serve our consumers with the product they want, when they want it, and wherever they want it.
Operations & Logistics
Every year, Nike Operations & Logistics teams ensure that nearly one billion pieces of footwear, apparel, and equipment arrive at the right destination on time across the globe. This complex process involves 50+ distribution nodes, thousands of accounts, and over 100,000 retail doors. The team constantly strives to move faster, more efficiently, and with more flexibility to support the rapidly changing retail industry and constantly evolving consumer demands.
It takes imagination to tackle challenges, create change and stay on the cutting edge. This is a time of unlimited opportunity and near-constant change, so we are always looking for the next generation of talent to help us grow.
At Nike, we have the advantage of the world’s stage to showcase our work. We pursue greatness and chase ambitious goals — so we recruit only the best. Explore Nike internships and get in the game.
- Paid Internship
- Casual Environment
- Product Discounts
- Summer Hours
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with an expected graduation date of December 2020 or Spring 2021
- Course work or internship experience in Retail, Planning, Inventory Management, Merchandising, Operations/ Supply Chain, Engineering, Statistics, Analytics, Logistics, Finance, Economics, Business or related field preferred
- Execute data queries to build forecasts with a variety of data sources, including sales, promotion, marketing, and others, leveraging Sequel, Python, R preferred
- Experience in warehousing, distribution centers, transportation, logistics, retail, project management a plus
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Manages ambiguity and operates effectively, even when things are uncertain or the way forward is not clear
- Independent and creative thinkers to drive new ideas and offer better ways for us to be successful and grow
- Thinks strategically, loves to problem solve and sees ahead to future possibilities and translates them into breakthrough strategies
- Collaborators and cross-functional team players who inspire trust and solve issues across multiple priorities and a diverse group of stakeholders
- Storytellers with strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to elicit information, verbalize ideas effectively, communicate clear and concise messages, and deliver presentations
- Passionate about Nike products and the consumer
How to Apply for Nike Global Internship?
You need to apply for Nike internship 2020. Only online applications will be submitted.
You can submit personal and professional information by uploading a resume or by importing a profile from a third-party service. The system will automatically extract the relevant information from the profile or the resume and fill out part of the online submission. You can review the extracted information and make the appropriate changes in the next steps.
If you do not upload a profile or a resume, you will need to fill out the online submission manually.
- Deadline is in November.