The McKinsey & Company is announced its prestigious and amazing Next Generation Women Leaders Award 2019. The Mckinsey & Company Award is accepting applications from current undergraduate, master’s or PhD students from any discipline and from any background. There is no need of IELTS or TOEFL for Mckinsey & Company Scholarship 2019.
The Next Generation Women Leaders Award 2019 is a fully funded international leadership program. The Women Leaders Scholarship 2019 will cover cost of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, or any other initiative supporting your academic and/or professional development.
The Next Generation Women Leaders Award 2019 is a scholarship designed to recognize talent and support students who would like to maximize their own potential.
Next Generation Women Leaders Award 2019 Details:
- Mckinsey & Company
- Angola; Casablanca; Johannesburg; Lagos; Nairobi
- Bangkok; Bangalore; Chennai; Delhi; Gurugram; Hanoi; Jakarta; Kuala Lumpur; Manila; Melbourne; Mumbai; Perth; Seoul; Singapore; Sydney; Tokyo; Osaka
- Almaty; Astana;Belgrade; Bucharest; Budapest; Kiev; Moscow; Prague; Warsaw; Zagreb
- Amsterdam; Antwerp; Athens; Berlin; Brussels; Cologne; Copenhagen; Dublin; Dusseldorf; Frankfurt; Geneva; Hamburg; Helsinki; Istanbul; Lisbon; London; Luxembourg; Madrid; Milan; Munich; Oslo; Paris; Rome; Stockholm; Stuttgart; Vienna; Zurich
- Abu Dhabi; Doha; Dubai; Kuwait; Riyadh; Tel Aviv
- Bogota; Buenos Aires; Lima; Medellin
Recipients Women Leadership Program will be awarded:
- a scholarship of 2,000 Euros (or its equivalent in a local currency) towards the cost of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, or any other initiative supporting your academic and/or professional development
- individual mentorship from McKinsey consultants to support you as you consider your academic trajectory and career aspiration
- An invitation to a local McKinsey event or an office visit
- A student working towards a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD, from any discipline or background.
You need to submit the following documents for NGWL Award:
- Your CV in English including details of your education (including grades), any work experience as well as any extracurricular activities and achievements
- A cover letter in English (1 page max) including a paragraph about your most notable accomplishment and a paragraph describing how you would benefit from receiving the award
- Academic transcripts (do not need to be in English) depending on your office preferences (please see details below)
- Africa, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden require academic transcripts from high school onwards
- Asia and Pacific, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Spain, Switzerland require university transcripts
- For other offices, academic transcripts are optional, but please include relevant grades in your resume
How to Apply for Next Generation Women Leaders Award 2019?
You can proceed to McKinsey & Company Online registration form 2019 by clicking on APPLY NOW button below.
Before submitting your application, please do make sure you have uploaded all the relevant attachments – we will not be able to process your application without the transcripts, cover letter and CV as requested.
When you apply you will be asked to list up to two office locations which will review your application. We advise you to choose locations to which you have strong ties (e.g. you have studied or lived in the country) and whose local language you are fluent in. This does not limit you to any office/practice for the future.
The last date to apply for Next Generation Women Leaders Award 2019 is January 14, 2019.
No, once an application is submitted, you can no longer edit it. If you’d like to update your attachment, please contact your recruiter or click here to email our online application support team.