Call for applications for Nestle Internship Program 2019 in Pakistan. The duration of the Nestle Pakistan Internship Program of 2019 is 6 weeks. As a Nestlé Intern, you will receive a competitive stipend and many other amazing perks.
The Nestlé Internships in Pakistan Program provides you valuable business insight into the Nestlé operations. You will get to work on challenging projects that matter, designed to provide the opportunity to accelerate your growth. As Nestlé Interns, you will drive your own learning and development with guidance and coaching from your mentor and teams. We expect you to adapt quickly to all changes around you, and we encourage you to try new things.
They’re passionate about helping you grow by giving you the playground to build and lead meaningful projects, by preparing you to transition from classroom to boardroom.
Nestle Internship 2019 Details:
- Six Weeks
- As a Nestlé Intern, you will receive a competitive stipend and many other amazing perks.
Also Apply, PTCL Internship 2019 in Pakistan (15000 PKR/Months)
Who is eligible to be a Nestlé Intern?
- Full-time students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Students with active involvement in extra co-curricular activities in the university
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has a strong drive and desire to lay an excellent foundation for future career success
- Internship opportunities are available in various departments across Pakistan
- Ensure to attach your updated resume below, stating your academic achievement and extra-curricular activities
- Incomplete submissions will not move forward through the next application stage
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Apply for Nestle Internship 2019?
- Fill out the internship form
- Email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join Nestle Talent Community
- The last date to apply for Nestle internship in Pakistan is June 27, 2019.
Deadline is June 27, 2019