Applications are invited for Iqbal and Jinnah NEST Scholarships 2018-19 for Masters/MPhil & PhD Pakistani Students in specific Pakistani universities and majors. The Iqbal and Jinnah National Endowment Scholarship is providing scholarships to the Pakistani students for MS/MPhil & PhD in 63 public sector universities.
The Financial Support for Masters/MPhil & PhD Students in disciplines of Science & Technology, Development Economics, Energy, Agriculture, food security, water resources, Social Sciences in specific universities at Pakistan.
NEST Scholarships Details:
Fields of Study:
- Science & Technology
- Development Economics
- Food security
- Water resources
- Social Sciences
- MS/MPhil Degree Programs
- PhD Degree Programs
No. of Universities:
- 63 Participating Universities
The eligibility criteria for Iqbal and Jinnah National Endowment Scholarships for Talent is given below:
- The applicant must be a Pakistani/AJK National
- High academic achievement.
- Students must secure admission in the approved discipline at the participating institution as per admission policy of the institution and be enrolled in graduate (1.5 Years or 2 Years) and Doctoral (3.5 years) programs
- Only those students who are enrolled in first semester/professional year in the respective courses offered by the participating institutions are eligible to apply
- The eligibility of a candidate is linked to neediness of the candidate as determined by the financial background of his/her family.
- Applicant must be from Least Developed District of Pakistan.
- The age limit should not exceed from 35 years for MS/MPhil (18 years) and PhD programs.
- The applicant must have completed 16 years Bachelors/or equivalent Degree for application in MS/MPhil (Postgraduate Program).
- The applicant must have completed 18 years Degree/or equivalent for application in PhD Program.
- In case of final selection, candidate has to submit a bond agreement and will not be allowed to withdraw from the scholarship.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year
- 20 % Punjab 20% Baluchistan 20% Sindh 20 % KP 5 % ICT 5 % GB 5% AJK 5% FATA.
- Special 2 % overall quota for disable persons
Non – Eligibility:
- Results awating candidates are not eligible to apply
- Candidates are who are already availing any other scholarship are not eligible.
How to apply for Nest Scholarship?
Step 1: Download and Fill the desire Form
- Iqbal Scholarship Form (MS/MPhil)
- Jinnah Scholarship Form (PhD)
Step 2: Choose University (List of Universities) and Discipline: Submit the Filled Form to the following Universities where NEST Scholarships can be availed.
Also, Visit and Apply for the following opportunities: Good Luck!
- Google Software Paid Internship, United States
- TED Fellowship Program (Fully Funded)
- 69th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings [Fully Funded] in Germany by Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- CERN Switzerland Fellowship Program (Fully Funded)
- Morocco Government Scholarship by HEC (Fully Funded)
- HEC Scholarships for FATA & Balochistan Students (Fully Funded)
- National Endowment Scholarship Program for FA/FSC students
- 2019 KAIST Camp [Fully Funded] in South Korea
- Fully Funded Acumen Fellowship Program for Emerging Leaders
- The application deadline is 30th September, 2018.