Applications are invited for National Endowment Scholarship for Talent. The main objective of the NEST is to provide scholarships to needy & talented students, who do not have enough resources to continue their studies beyond Matric.
These scholarships would provide them an opportunity to continue their studies up to Masters & Ph.D. levels. There are different Levels of Scholarships under National Endowment Fund For Talent.
There will be Special 5% quota for students of AJ&K, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA & ICT each, 20% Provincial Quotas of each province.
National Endowment Scholarship Details:
Scholarships will be awarded for various levels of education. Apportionment of scholarship is given below:
- Intermediate (Liaquat Scholarship) – 30%
- Graduation (Sir Syed Scholarship) – 30%
- Masters (Iqbal Scholarship) – 25%
- Ph.D. (Jinnah Scholarship) – 15%
Note: Currently, the applications are open for doing Intermediate/FA, FSc under National Endowment Scholarship for Talent.
- National Endowment Scholarships for Talent (NEST)
- passed matriculation exams with at least 65% marks;
- secured admission on merit in Public /Private Sector College;
- unable to pursue study due to financial constraints.
- Household income should not be more than Rs. 45,000/ month
Also Visit and Apply to the following fully funded opportunities:
- Google Software Paid Internship, United States
- TED Fellowship Program (Fully Funded)
- 69th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings [Fully Funded] in Germany by Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- CERN Switzerland Fellowship Program (Fully Funded)
- Morocco Government Scholarship by HEC (Fully Funded)
- HEC Scholarships for FATA & Balochistan Students (Fully Funded)
- Special 5% quota for students of AJ&K, Gilgit Bultistan, FATA & ICT each,
- 20% Provincial Quotas of each province.
- 2% Quota will be observe for Disabled
How to Apply:
- Applications form will be submitted online. Hard Copies of the same, along with required documents will be requested from shortlisted candidates only.
The deadline for National Endowment Scholarship for Talent is 30 Sep 2018.