Applications are invited for MSC Scholarship in Construction Management and Engineering 2018 at the University of Reading for Postgraduate taught courses.
The University of Reading is a public university located in Reading, Berkshire in England. It was founded in 1892 as a satellite college of Christ Church, Oxford.
- United Kingdom
- University of Reading
Fields of Study:
The scholarship is applicable for any of our MSc programmes:
- MSc Construction Cost Management
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Design and Management of Sustainable Built Environments
- MSc Construction in Emerging Economies
- MSc Information Management for Design, Construction and Operation
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Renewable Energy: Technology and Sustainability
- The University of Reading is offering scholarships of £5000 for postgraduate taught master’s courses.
How to Apply:
Send an email to email@example.com with an explanation of why you should be awarded the scholarship. Only candidates who have already applied for a place on the MSc course can be considered, as we will be taking application data into account in our decision.
- 31 July 2018