The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship program is a system developed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in order to enable French higher education institutions to attract the best international students to their degree programs at Master or Doctorate level.
Main fields of study concerned:
- Economics and management
- Law and political sciences
- Engineering sciences at Master degree level
- General sciences at Doctorate degree level (engineering sciences as well as specific sciences, i.e. mathematics, physics, chemistry, life sciences, nano- and bio-technologies, sciences of the earth, universe and environment, computer and communication technology sciences).
How to apply:
For Master Level:
- Step 1: please read the procedure for internal submission carefully (more information with Campus France documents).
- Step 2: approach your thesis supervisor for more information if required.
- Step 3: request the application form and complete pages 1, 2 and 4 of the form, saving it in an interactive PDF format (please name it in the following way: “DoctorateApplication_Firstname_SURNAME”).
- Step 4: collect all the requested documents and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org (please send your documents – application file and each supporting document – separately. Please do not consolidate all the documents into one single PDF file).
- Submission deadline: 1st December 2017