Applications are invited for Moroccan Government Scholarships Programme for Pakistan Students 2018-19. The Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) has offered scholarships to the Pakistani students for admission in the Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher, Technical and Vocational Education for the academic year 2018-19.
Moroccan Government Scholarships Details:
- Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI)
- HEC Scholarships for FATA & Balochistan Undergraduate students
- CERN Fellowship in Switzerland – Fully Funded
- Bachelor Degree Program
- Masters Degree Program
- PhD Programs
- The amount of scholarship is of 750Dirham per month (approx. USD75) and is granted principally for 12 months (on bi-monthly basis).
NOTE: Please carefully read details relevant to the subject scholarship program i.e. stipend, accommodation, medical coverage, visa and residency requirements available at Morocco Scholarship Information.
- Application Form
- 2 photocopies of baccalaureate degree, or certificate of completion. The applicants depositing certificates of completion should be mandatory take their diplomas from their institutions, no longer of 2nd year of studies.
- 02 certified photocopies of baccalaureate grade sheets
- 02 birth certificates
- 02 photocopies of passport (if available)
- Recent police record
- Medical certificate issued by the Public Health Services showing the physical attitude of the applicant and certifying that he is vaccinated and not suffering from any contagions or serve illness or carrying a pandemic in particular tuberculosis. The applicant is subjected to the second examination once arrived in Morocco.
- Two recent photographs, in color, ( with the name , surname and nationality of the candidate written overleaf;
- Applicants for Master’s and PhD degrees must provide, in addition to the above documents, certified copies of their diplomas, grade sheet, education programs as well as a copy of thesis of graduation/thesis project for PhD degree.
The application deadline for Moroccan Government Scholarships is 12th August, 2018
Note: It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), Agriculture Council, Nursing Council etc.
It is advised in your own interest to not apply, If your desired program is not accredited by HEC.