Monash University Scholarships 2021-22 in Australia is now open for applications. The Monash University is offering two different types of scholarships; Monash Graduate Scholarship (MGS) and Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships. These Australian scholarships are available for research master’s degrees and research doctorate.
Monash University ranks among the top 100 universities of the world. The exceptional teaching quality makes this institute unique from other universities. It offers a wide range of courses and research projects by which students can benefit from good research skills.
The Monash RTP Scholarships are provided by the Australian Government while the Monash University Graduate Scholarships in Australia are provided by the Monash University. The campus is enriched with global community members that provide a diverse environment to the students.
This is a fully-funded scholarship in Australia. It includes up to $29,500 as a scholarship amount along with that allowance for living and a monthly stipend will be covered. Monash University aims to create a positive and big difference in communities globally, and it can be promoted by providing quality education to exceptional students.
Monash University Scholarships in Australia 2021-22:
- Monash University
- Research Doctorate (PhD)
- Research Master’s Degree
Benefits of Monash University Scholarships 2021-22 in Australia:
- The scholarship value is up to $29,500
- Allowance for Living and monthly stipend will be covered.
- If a candidate would apply to a different university scholarship for tuition fee, that can be merged with this scholarship.
For more information about the scholarship fund, visit the official website.
Eligible Citizens for Monash University Scholarship:
- Citizen of Australia
- Citizen of New Zealand
- Permanent resident of Australia
- Humanitarian visa holder in Australia
- An International student
Eligibility Criteria of Monash University Scholarships in Australia:
- A candidate must be a citizen of the above-mentioned countries or an international student.
- A candidate applying for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree of at least 4 years as a full-time student.
- A candidate should have at least an honors 1 or 2A in his field of interest or relevant field.
- Qualification in the opinion of GRC will be considered equivalent.
- A candidate applying for the doctorate program must have a master’s degree.
- A candidate must meet the English Proficiency requirements.
How to Apply for Monash University Scholarships?
- A candidate has to first enroll in the course.
- Once you get enrolled, you will be considered for the Monash University Scholarship automatically.
- This scholarship opens four times a year for domestic as well as international students.
The deadline for the submission of Monash University scholarship applications varies according to the following category.
A candidate can apply before any of the following deadlines;
International (Round 1)
- 31 March
Domestic (Round 2)
- 31 May
International (Round 3)
- 31 August
Domestic (Round 4)
- 31 October