MCW Young Leaders Conference 2020 in Peru is now open for applications. The international Conference Peru is a three-day intensive program. Its premise is supporting young people to tackle regional-specific issues.
MCW Global in collaboration with the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru will host the three-day regional conference on April 15-18, 2020 in Lima, Peru. This is an opportunity for regional participants to receive an introduction to leadership capacity building and networking. These tools will support participants in developing social projects to address local community issues.
MCW Global is a non-profit organization with a vision for communities around the world to achieve greater levels of education, improved health, and increased economic security. Our mission is to address communities’ pressing needs by empowering current leaders and readying leaders of tomorrow.
Founded in 1999, MCW Global is based in New York with partner organizations in Africa (Rwanda, Tanzania, and Zambia). We offer a Young Leaders Program and an Africa Program, which focuses on Oral Health Care and Community Development. Our core values include integrity, compassion, accountability, responsibility, and excellence.
MCW Young Leaders Conference 2020 Details:
- MCW Global
Check and Apply for the 5th AWHF Youth Forum 2020 in South Africa – Fully Funded
- The Youth Conference will take place in Lima, Peru on April 15-18, 2020.
MCW Global will cover the following cost during the conference:
- Housing on the evenings of April 15, 16, 17, and 18, 2020
- Three meals per day from April 16 to 18, 2020.
Participants of the Young Leaders Conference must:
- Currently live exclusively on the South America continent (Applicants residing on other continents will not be considered)
- (Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Suriname, Bolivia, French Guiana, and Guyana.)
- Be between the ages of 18-26 years old at the start of the Young Leaders Conference
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Demonstrate a commitment to their local community
- Identify an issue in their local community to address
- Community project must address one of the following topic areas: Gender Equality or mental health
The application requires the following materials:
- General Information
- Contact Information
- Define your Community Issue
- Résumé/C.V. – You must upload your document directly into the application in PDF format ONLY
- Liability Waiver
Check and Apply for the 6th UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 in Seoul, South Korea – Fully Funded
How to Apply for Young Leaders Conference 2020?
The application must be submitted in English. Your résumé (curriculum vitae or CV) must be prepared in English. Any part of the application that is not completed in English will not be reviewed. Failure to adhere to this request will result in your application being disqualified from consideration.
Our timeline for the Young Leaders Conference is as follows:
February 10, 2020: Young Leaders Conference Application Opens
March 2, 2020: Young Leaders Conference Application Closes at 11:59 PM (EST – New York Timezone)
April 15-18, 2020: Young Leaders Conference in Peru.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a completed application on or before March 2, 2020, at 11:59 PM (EST – New York Time zone)
Deadline is March 2, 2020