The Imperial College Business School is offering Brilliant Minds MBA Scholarship 2019 in United Kingdom to applicants who display exceptional intellect and career potential and who otherwise might not be able to fund study on the programme. This is a full time MBA program.
The Imperial College Business School is the business school of Imperial College of London. . It was opened by Queen Elizabeth II in 2004. It was one of the best business schools in the world.
If you want to be considered for this scholarship, you should make sure you submit your MBA Scholarship application by 25 January 2019 for the first decision committee or 15 March 2019 for the second decision committee.
MBA Scholarship 2019 UK Details:
- United Kingdom
- Imperial College Business School
Field of Study:
- MBA Programme
- Scholarships of up to £52,000 are available.
No. of Scholarships:
- Two Scholarships
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A very strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- An excellent and well-balanced GMAT score, which must be submitted by the scholarship deadline
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
- A first class honours degree, or international equivalent, preferred
Also Check some other international scholarships:
- Stanford MBA Scholarship Program 2019
- MEXT University Scholarship in JAPAN
- Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2019 in UK
- There will be two scholarship decision committees for this award; you should apply by 25 January 2019 to be considered within the first batch or 15 March 2019 to be considered within the second batch. Please note that early application is strongly recommended to increase your chance of receiving an award.