University of Helsinki, Finland is now accepting applications from excellent students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland who want to complete a Master’s programme at the University of Helsinki. The University of Helsinki is among the 1% top 1% of the world’s research universities because the University of Helsinki is ranked among the top 100 best universities.
- University of Helsinki
- Master’s Programmes
- 2 Years
Scholarship is divided into three different categories:
- Fully Funded Grant (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR
- Full Tuition fee Grant
- Study Grant (10 000 EUR)
- Tuition fees range from 13 000 to 18 000 euros.The scholarship will be granted for two years. For all scholarships, students are required to study full time (earn at least 55 ECTS per year) to fulfill the requirements of the scholarship. After the first study year, your studies will be evaluated and, depending on your progress, the scholarship will be continued.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You are eligible for the Master’s programme at the University of Helsinki.
- You are liable for tuition fees: Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries who do not have permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area are liable for tuition fees. You can check the FAQ at the Studyinfo website as to whether or not you are required to pay tuition fees.
- You meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Finland.
- You have obtained excellent results in your previous studies and can prove this in your application.
How to apply for a Be 1* of the Best scholarships
- Find the Master’s programme you want to apply to through the Degree Finder
- See the instructions on how to apply to the Master’s programme and prepare the necessary attachments.
- Apply for a scholarship with the same application form used to apply to the Master’s programme.
- Submit all the required attachments.
Scholarships are granted based on academic merit.
- The Master’s programme conducts an academic assessment of your degree application and your scholarship application.
- The Master’s programme makes a proposal to the Scholarship Committee concerning the scholarship application.
- The Scholarship Committee makes the final decision on the scholarship.
If you are awarded a scholarship, you will receive an official acceptance letter with the information about your scholarship status.
- January 12th, 2018.
Fully Funded Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2018