Applications are invited for the fully funded Masters in Naval Architecture at PNEC NUST Karachi. Naval Architecture is offered first time in Pakistan.
Naval Architects are Naval engineers who design and construct vessels such as ships, yachts, powerboats, fishing boats, barges, war ships, cruise ships, ice breakers and even submarine.
- PNEC NUST Karachi
- Master’s Degree Programme
Field of Study:
- Naval Architecture
Also Visit: HEC-CRBC Scholarship Program in China
- Fully Funded Merit Based Scholarships; 06 from Public Sector R&D organisation and 05 from KS&EW as per their policies.
- Up to Rs. 25,000/- per month stipend
- Full tuition fee wavier
- Free hostel as per policies of public sector R&D organisation and KS&EW
- Upon Successful Completion of studies job assurance of public sector R&D organisation and KS&EW as per their respective policies.
- Job creation possibilities arising for direct and indirect engineering/marine sector jobs due to geographical spread of the CPEC project,
- BE in Naval Architecture/Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Aerospace,/Avionics from HEC recognized university.
- 16 years of schooling or 4 years of education after HSSC/ ‘A’ level in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA 2.0/4.0 or 55% marks (% will only be considered if CGPA is not mentioned on the transcript).
- GAT (General) conducted on or after 01 August 2016 by NTS with at least 50 accumulative test score or GRE (General) conducted by ETS, USA, with following minimum score separately in each section:
- Quantitative: 151/170
- Verbal: 146/170
- Analytical Writing: 3.5/6.0
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to submit online application form through NUST website.
Candidates are also required to submit hard copies of applications/CVs with educational documents and NOC from employer at mentioned before the application deadline.
C/O Dean Naval Architecture
PN Engineering College, PNS Jauhar, Habib
Ibrahim Rehmatullah Road, Karachi
- May 7, 2018