Applications are now invited for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program at the American University of Beirut (AUB). The American University of Beirut (AUB) is offering full scholarships for graduate and undergraduate education for the academic year 2020-21 in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions. The program requires scholars to attend a series of workshops, courses, and fieldwork in addition to the courses for their degree.
The American University of Beirut is a private, non-sectarian, and independent university in Beirut, Lebanon. It is one of the most prestigious universities in the Middle East, securing the top spot in the Arab region in the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program Details:
- Mastercard Foundation
- The American University of Beirut
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master’s Programs
Fields of Study:
- Click here to find all the Majors and Programs
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program is a fully funded scholarship program. Selected students will be getting full scholarships.
Graduate scholarships are open to:
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- Refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
How to Apply for AUB Undergraduate Scholarship 2020?
- Students who apply to AUB as regular students and submit a Financial Aid application will be considered for shortlisting for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
How to Apply for Graduate Scholarship 2020?
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- Once you reach the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program box in the application, click on “Apply” in order to receive the financial survey link specific to this international scholarship that needs to be filled and submitted before the application deadline.
- Academic promise
- Financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
- The last date to apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program at the American University of Beirut is March 18, 2020.