Applications are now invited for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program at American University of Beirut (AUB). The American University of Beirut (AUB) is offering full scholarships for graduate and undergraduate education for the academic year 2019-20 in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program Details:
- Mastercard Foundation
- The American University of Beirut
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master’s Programs
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program is a fully funded scholarship program. Selected students will be getting full scholarship.
Graduate scholarships are open to:
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- Refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
How to Apply for AUB Undergraduate Scholarship 2019?
- Complete the Undergraduate Application and submit it by hand at the Office of Admissions at AUB along with the required documents. The application will be available in soft and hard copies.
How to Apply for Graduate Scholarship 2019?
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- If residing in Lebanon (Lebanese and non-Lebanese), fill out t he online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program by March 18, 2019.
- If applying from Africa, fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program by March 18, 2019.
- Academic promise
- Financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
- Undergraduate Scholarship: March 2019
- Graduate Scholarship: March 18, 2019