The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has launched a new Master Level Scholarship programme under the title “Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS)”. This program will offer a total of 1,000 fully Master Level Scholarships to the meritorious students studying in top ranked universities / degree awarding institutions of Pakistan in academic year 2017/1018.
SSMS Master Level Scholarship Details:
- Must be a citizen of Pakistan
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc. / B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2015/2016 or 2017 (annual)
- Be enrolled in Spring/Fall session (Where Applicable) and Morning/Afternoon/Evening Sessions (Where Applicable)
- Mus be a fulltime student in the current academic year (2017-18)
- Monthly income of parents must be equal to or less than Rs. 75000
- Maximum Age of 28 Years
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Not a beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2017-18.
- PEEF will reimburse full tuition fees
- Stipend for Day scholars is Rs. 3000/- per month
- Stipend for Boarder Rs. 5000/- per month.