Application are now open for Management School Scholarships 2018 in UK. The York Management School is pleased to invite applications for Master scholarships for the academic year 2018/19. If you currently hold an offer from the University to study on one of our postgraduate Masters courses, whether firm or conditional, you are welcome to apply.
- University of York
- Postgraduate Masters courses
- There are a number of scholarships worth £7,000 each. This is subtracted from the total tuition fees payable to the University.
Also Visit: Fully Funded Daad Scholarship Programme Germany
- The applicants for Management School Scholarships 2018 can be of any nationality.
- The candidates should have a conditional or firm offer on one of the master courses offered by the University.
- A 400-word statement, covering:
- why you applied for the course you wish to study
- what special attributes or experience you bring to the course
- why you deserve financial assistance
- how you will contribute to society having completed a York Masters degree
- A one-side A4 summary CV (no covering letter please)
- Include your email address and student number
How to Apply:
end your statement and CV in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, 29 June 2018, 12 noon