Entries are now invited for Logo Design for Innovating in Africa Education Expo. The Africa Union Education Division is looking for a logo that captures the essence of Innovation in Education, in the context of Africa. Entries for logo design competition will be judged for the style, creativity, and impact of a design that can be used easily on related material.
Education and training remain among the bedrock of tools for human empowerment inclusive prosperity and progressive development. However, this powerful agency of education does not happen by chance. It has to be planned and strategized through the adoption of innovative practices in education.
Current demographic trends in Africa have seen an expansion of education systems without necessarily having the concurrent enhancement of productivity and efficiency particularly with regards to improved outcomes in quality and equity in learning opportunities. Appropriate platforms, frameworks, policies, and programmes have to be developed and implemented to remedy this challenge.
- Africa Union Education Division
Design requirements and Specifics:
- They are looking for a logo that captures the essence of Innovation in Education, in the context of Africa. Entries will be judged for the style, creativity, and impact of a design that can be used easily on related materials;
- Prominent colors used in the design should be the same or similar to those used in AU Symbols (see https://au.int/en/about/symbols);
- The logo must be expressive and easy to understand and interpret;
- The format of the logo should be in encapsulated postscript (.eps) format.
Benefits for the Winner:
- 1000 US Dollars awarded at the Innovating Education in Africa Expo 2019 to be held in Gaborone, Botswana;
- Certificate of Recognition signed by the Commissioner of Human Resources, Science and Technology of the African Union Commission.
The winner must surrender all rights to the design to the African Union Commission, who will be the sole owner of rights to the design.
- Must be a citizen of an African Union Member State;
- The submission must be made by the original designer of the logo;
- Each individual must submit only one entry.
Please send any inquiries concerning this call to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission Procedure and Guidelines:
- Please submit your logo design and personal details in the online application
- You will need to provide a short description in no more than 250 words of how the design represents the subject.
- Early submissions are encourage
- Deadline for submissions is 30th April 2019, 23:59 (GMT+3).