Applications are invited for Legal Internship Programme at International Bar Association.
Intern positions for the Legal Internship Programme are available for undergraduate law students, postgraduate law students, and newly qualified lawyers at the International Bar Association’s offices in London, The Hague and Washington DC.
Founded in 1947, the International Bar Association (IBA) is the world’s largest organisation of law societies, bar associations, law firms and individual lawyers. The IBA is involved with cutting-edge issues affecting the international legal community and as an intern, you can become involved in the work of the Association.
Legal Internship Programme Details:
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- International Bar Association
- North America office, Washington DC
- The Hague
- For applicants in London, the IBA Educational Trust is granting funding (to a maximum of £2,000 each) to students who would not otherwise be able to take up the position due to financial constraints.
Please check the official website for more details on the benefits.
- Open to all nationals
- To be eligible to apply, you must have completed a minimum of one year of an
undergraduate law degree. They, ideally, hope to receive applications from
postgraduate law students.
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit. Our interns generally range from 20 to 35 years old.
- The interns come from all over the world so expect to be in a diverse, international cohort, great for gaining different legal perspectives.
Also Check some other international internships:
How to Apply for Legal Paid Internship Programme?
The application process involves sending a CV/resume, cover letter, application form and writing sample (no longer than 5 pages long) to email@example.com before the closing date. If successful, you will be invited for an interview with the team you have applied for (usually via Skype).