Are you a young leader from Europe? Apply now for the Leading Europe Scholarship to attend One One Young World Summit 2020 in Germany. The fully-funded international youth summit will be held in Munich from 14 – 17 October 2020. Leading Europe is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from Europe are represented at One Young World Summits.
One Young World’s annual Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector. Every year, One Young World runs a number of scholarship programs that provide funding for young leaders to attend a One Young World Summit. The One Young World youth summit is one of the best international conferences in the world.
Leading Europe Scholarship 2020 in Germany:
- 4 Days International Conference in Germany
For Webinars and informative videos, Subscribe Scholarships Corner Youtube Channel
- 14 – 17 October 2020
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich, Germany.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 14 October and 17 October 2020.
- Catering includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from Munich. Your flight to and from Munich must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
What Could the ‘Leading Scholarship’ for Mean for You?
- Gain greater visibility for your work & be heard by world-renowned experts and leaders
- Tap into a global network of potential collaborators from 196 countries
- Gain access to exclusive Ambassador opportunities, such as speaking events
Eligibility Criteria for One Young World International Summit:
You are eligible for sponsorship if you:
- Are between the ages of 18 – 30
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrate a capacity for leadership
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Are a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the countries listed below
|Azerbaijan||Belarus||Belgium||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Luxembourg||Malta||Moldova, Republic of||Monaco|
The strongest applicants will be shortlisted by the end of May. You will be contacted individually by a member of the One Young World team if you have been shortlisted.
- We cannot guarantee any applicant that they will be shortlisted or that we will secure sponsorship for any shortlisted applicant.
- Priority will be given to applicants from countries that have been less represented at previous One Young World Summits.
- Priority will also be given to first-time Summit attendees (not One Young World Ambassadors).
- Due to the overwhelming amount of applications we receive, One Young World is unable to respond to individual emails inquiring about the outcome of the Leading Europe selection process.
- We do not provide feedback as to why candidates are not selected.
How to Apply for International Conference in Europe 2020?
The application form is very simple. You need to fill an online application form. Fill all the required fields. Don’t wait till the last date and apply as soon as possible.
- Use English
- Be Relevant
- Tell us what makes you unique
- Tell us about the impact you have made
- Tell us why to want to be a One Young World Ambassador
- Share your work
- Read, re-read and re-read again
- Save your application before submitting
- Don’t submit an incomplete application
- Don’t be discouraged
- The last date to apply for the Leading Europe Scholarship to attend One One Young World Summit in Germany is May 29, 2020.
Note: For more Amazing & Fully-Funded national and international opportunities, visit our website scholarshipscorner.website and Follow us on Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube Channel, and Telegram.