Kuch Khaas Scholarship 2019 is now open for applications. The Kuch Khaas Scholarships for Pakistani Students will be awarded to undergraduate students studying Graphic Design, Film & Television, Animation, Game Design, Musicology, Cultural Studies, Visual Communication, & Media Studies.
Kuch Khaas has always been a proponent of the transformative powers of the Arts. We have made it a mission to build an inclusive, diverse, and positive space for everyone. Where tolerance becomes acceptance. Where differences are not only accepted but are celebrated. We believe that Pakistan will become a vibrant community of enlightened, engaged, and inclusive people. And the key to building such a community lies in equipping the youth of our nation with the power of Education.
Kuch Khaas Undergraduate Scholarships in Pakistan will be awarded a tuition grant of up to Rs500,000/- to a selected number of students looking to pursue a Bachelors’ Degree in the following fields; Graphic Design, Film & Television, Animation, Game Design, Musicology, Cultural Studies, Visual Communication, & Media Studies.
Kuch Khaas Scholarship 2019 Details:
- Kuch Khaas
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
Fields of Study:
- Graphic Design
- Film & Television
- Game Design
- Cultural Studies
- Visual Communication
- Media Studies
- Kuch Khaas will be awarded a tuition grant of up to Rs500,000/- to a selected number of students
Note: Continuation of the scholarship for the second semester is subject to the recipient successfully meeting the study requirements of the first semester of the program, including passing all subjects, and adherence to program rules.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only completed applications accompanied by all supporting documents will be considered.
- Scholarships are limited in number, and subject to availability. Even if an applicant meets scholarship criteria, a scholarship may not be awarded.
- Applicants may be requested to submit further information or to attend an interview with a Kuch Khaas Representative.
- Scholarships are subject to applicants having already attained entry to the university’s educational program.
- Continuation of the scholarship for the second semester is subject to the recipient successfully meeting the study requirements of the first semester of the program, including passing all subjects, and adherence to program rules.
- The scholarship will be forfeited if the university takes and disciplinary action against the recipient. In such a case, the recipient is liable to pay back the amount already availed under the scholarship.
- If the scholarship recipient fails any subject during the program, the scholarship is forfeited and the scholarship recipient is liable to pay back the amount already availed under the scholarship, as well as for the full tuition fees and costs of subsequent subjects.
- Scholarship recipients will be liable to pay any non-tuition fee items, which may be required for the program, such as toolkits or materials.
Checklist of Scholarship Application Documents
- 800-word essay about the applicant and why they feel they deserve a scholarship
- Copy of Acceptance Letter/Provisional Acceptance from the University.
- Copy of educational degrees and certificates
- Copy of achievement certificates or academic awards
- Salary slips or certificates of all employed family members for the last month, attested by the applicable company/organization;
- If unemployed attach related documents;
- Bank statements of self and all employed family members for all active accounts, dating _____________ through the application date (if applicable);
- Documentary evidence of all assets or property owned, including saving certificates, bonds, shares, investments (if applicable)
- Copy of scholarship(s) or funding offers received for self and family members for the relevant year and/or future scholarship or funding offer letters (if applicable);
- Tax Return and Wealth Statements of all employed family members for the last financial year (if applicable); Copy of rent agreement(s), for rent paid (if applicable);
- Copies of last tuition fee receipts of all family members attending educational institutes in year ________;
- Copy of current month’s household utility bills – electricity, gas, telephone, water;
- Copies of the last 6 months’ medical bills and expense receipts (if applicable);
- Copies of CNIC of parents, guardians, another employed family member (s);
- Copy of CNIC/B-Form of the applicant;
- Any other document(s). Please specify:_____
How to Apply for Kuch Khaas Scholarship?
To apply, please download the Application Form and Accompanying Documents Checklist below, and send in your completed Application form with all necessary documents to:
House 1, Street 2,
- Deadline for submission of application is 20th August 2019.