The KPMG Future Diversity Leaders Summer Leadership Program 2018 is one of the best leaderships program in the world. Each summer, KPMG is providing opportunities for students to enhance their global leadership skills and gain new perspectives on public accounting through one of our summer leadership programs,
Host Firm: KPMG LLP
- KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors in the world. KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”). KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, KPMG operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
- Portland, OR
These programs, offered at the international, national and local levels, allow students to:
- Explore audit, tax, or advisory career opportunities with KPMG,
- Network with other student leaders and KPMG professionals; and
- Get a jump start on the campus recruiting process.
- KPMG’s Future Diversity Leaders Program is an interactive training program focused on enhancing participants’ existing leadership skills, while meeting and networking with other diverse student leaders from across the country.
- A key component of this program is framing global leadership concepts with real-world perspective through sessions facilitated by KPMG Partners.
- Participants will also gain insight on how to continuously develop leadership skills throughout their careers, whether in the U.S. or in another part of the world.
- The 2018 FDL program, starts with a National Leadership Conference that will be held in Hollywood, California.
- KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Compensation may vary based on degree and location.
- Students applying for this program must be of a diverse background and be able to demonstrate a continued commitment to diversity.
- Applicants should have at least three years remaining in their education before being eligible for full time employment (2018 program participants should have a final graduation date of May 2021 or later).
- Applicants must be pursuing an accounting, finance or IT degree and be interested in pursuing a career with a public accounting firm.
Selection process is very competitive. Selection will be done on merit based.
How to Apply:
Application form is very simple. You just need to complete that one page form and submit it.
- Sunday, April 1, 2018
Summer Leadership Program 2018 in Canada