Good news for the students and graduates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KP and FATA. Application portal is now open to apply for the KPK Internship Program 2018.
he Monthly Stipend will be 25,000 will be given to the internees under the KP Youth Internship program. The Duration of the Internship will be One Year, and in special case it can be for 2 Years. This is the First time KP is offering Internship in Pakistan.
PMRU KPK Internship One Year Paid Internship Portal is Now “OPEN” for Registration. Internship opportunities will be shared soon. No Internee shall be hired Without Registration on the KP-internship Portal. Apply Online for the KPK Internship program 2018.
- 1 Year
- 25,000/- PKR
No. of Internship:
Also apply for: CERN Short Term Paid Internship 2018 in Switzerland
The departmental internship management committee shall hire internees while adhering to the following;
- 16 years HEC recognized degree, 3 years diploma of associate engineer, paramedic/technician courses, or any other recognized diploma after intermediate in technical field from a recognized regulatory body.
- This internship is exclusively for the candidates having domicile of KP/FATA.
- Age limit would be up to 29 years and there will be no age relaxation on any
Procedure for hiring internees (This is For Offices):
Step-I (Internship Sponsoring Department)
- The concerned department/organization shall after approval of the project, upload the
following details on KP-Internship Portal;
- Title of the project
- Number of internship slots
- Required qualification/skills etc. on the portal.
- Station of duty
- Required district of domicile
Step-II (Applying Candidate) (This is For Internees)
- Register on KP-Internship Portal by submitting the requisite personal and academic
- Make a Profile
- Apply for the specific internship slot.
Step-III (Internship Sponsoring Department)
- The list of potential candidates shall be downloaded from KP-Internship Portal.
- Invite the selected candidates for interview.
- The departmental internship management committee shall conduct interviews and
select the number of required interns.