Call for applications for KPITB Digital Internship Program 2018 at KPITB IT Parks Abbottabad & Peshawar. This is a paid internship program and interns will get monthly stipend of Rs: 14000/-
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board is a public sector autonomous organization established under an Act of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly in May 2011 for the promotion of Information Technology, Information Technology enabled services and Information Technology enabled education for private sector of the Province of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB)
- Abbottabad and Peshawar
- Monthly stipend of Rs. 14000/-
- ICT Capacity building of KP Youth to enable them to compete in Global ICT markets
- Skills ready workforce to ensure speedy expansion of ICT industry in KP
Also Visit: GEO Tv Summer Internship Program
- 16 years of Education in IT, CS or ICT (For Software Houses)
- 14 years of Education – BA or equivalent (For Call Centers)
- Applicants must be KP domicile holders
- Applicants that graduated in the last 3 years are eligible to apply
- Applicants that already have Post-Qualification work experience are not eligible
How to Apply:
Apply though the online application form. Please complete the form and upload all the requested documents carefully. KPITB reserves the right to reject application/s with incomplete, unclear or incorrect information.
- The application deadline for KPITB Digital Internship Program 2018 is June 5th, 2018