Graduate Institute of Ferrous Technology is now offering Korea Winter Internship Program 2020. The GIFT Internship Program is a fully-funded internship in South Korea. The duration of the Korea Internship Program 2020 is 4 weeks. The winter internship will take place in January 2020.
The South Korea internships for international students will cover all the costs of the internship program. It will provide free accommodation, transportation, Air Tickets, Bus fare, and living expenses. Both Korean and international students can apply for a paid internship.
GIFT offers an Internship Program (Student Research Participation Program) in the summer and winter sessions. 3rd and 4th-year undergraduate students, who are very interested in Ferrous Technology studies, systems and backgrounds, and/or in GIFT lab activities and system, are encouraged to participate in our internship program.
Korea Winter Internship Program 2020 Details:
- South Korea
- Phonag University of Science and Technology
- Graduate Institute of Ferrous Technology
- 4 Weeks
- January 2020
FULLY FUNDEDSummer Programs in USA, JAPAN, GERMANY & SWITZERLAND1) Global Solution Summer School 2020 in Berlin,…
Posted by Scholarships Corner on Sunday, November 24, 2019
The fully-funded international internships in 2020 will cover:
- Free student dormitory housing and transportation
- (for international applicants, round trip airfare economy only, for Korean applicants, KTX or Bus fare) will be provided.
- The living expense will be assisted. (KRW 500,000 / 4 weeks)
Check & apply for the Paid International Internships 2020 in Paris, France – 700 euros/month
The eligibility criteria for the Korean internships in 2020 are given below:
- 3rd and 4th-year undergraduate students, who are very interested in Ferrous Technology studies, systems and backgrounds, and/or in GIFT lab activities and system, are encouraged to participate in our internship program.
Also, Apply for the RIPS 2020 – Fully Funded Summer Internship in the USA
- Official Academic Transcripts in English* If transcripts do not indicate GPA(Grade Point Average), the applicant must convert the letter grades appropriately into GPA and show it on the application document.
- Personal Statement(Primarily the description of the applicant’s study plan) DOWNLOAD
- Verification of English proficiency (TOEFL score or the Equivalent)
How to Apply for Korea Winter Internship Program?
You can apply at any time by e-mail with the required application documents. But it should be noticed that your application will be evaluated only if it is submitted to a deadline :
Send application documents by e-mail to [email protected]
Must Apply for the University of Tokyo Summer Internship in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded)
- The last date to submit an application for the Korea Winter Internship Program 2020 in South Korea is 29th November 2019.