JS Bank Limited is pleased to announce its Project Internship Program to provide brilliant and young students with an exposure to experiential learning of their academic knowledge and skills in a corporate work environment. The interns will gain hands-on learning experience by contributing to key projects being run within the Bank and develop valuable skills and banking expertise to get an edge over their peers.
- Js Bank
- Corporate & Retail Banking
- Investment Banking
- Risk Managment
- Structured Banking
- Human Resource
- Brand & Marketing Mangament
- All internships will have duration of 6-8 weeks (extension possible based on performance
Also Visit: Telenor Paid Internship
- A stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month for 16 years of education and Rs. 7,000/- per month for 18 years of education respectively.
- Students (enrolled in 16-18 years program) majoring in any discipline from which they can benefit from this internship.
- Minimum CGPA of 2.8 is required for 16 years & 18 years of education.
- JSBL looks for excellent team players, having strong numerical and communication skills with a drive for banking
The application deadline of Js Bank Project Paid Internship is 18th May, 2018.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their resumes at email@example.com stating “Project Internship” in the subject line.