Monarch Pakistan is bringing another amazing and exciting International Youthopia Conference 2019 in Karachi, Pakistan. The international conference in Pakistan will take place at Iqra University E.D.C Campus, Karachi.
In our nation is an untapped reserve of stories of courage, hardship, privilege, and perseverance. Youthopia is the product of Monarch’s belief, that in the youth, is an untapped narrative of determination, struggle, ambition, and emotion. And that this journey deserves to be put out into the world. Youthopia brings an international stage for these unsung heroes to share their stories with the people of the world and #IgniteTheChange for better representation of our nation.
International Youthopia is a platform for youth to expose themselves to stories and cultures being brought in from different parts of the world, to make new friends, and to see Pakistan in a new light. With Youthopia, we at Monarch aim to inspire the youth to learn from these stories and create their own unique opportunities and #IgniteTheChange.
International Youthopia Conference 2019 Details:
- Monarch Pakistan
- Iqra University E.D.C Campus, Karachi
- 4 Days
- 29th AUG – 1ST SEP, 2019
- To bring young leaders from across the world to a single platform in order to highlight the most pressing issues of the world.
- To create peace and harmony amongst the youth of different countries having different backgrounds and to promote tolerance and cultural diversity.
- To launch a movement that aims to bring a positive change around the world.
- Break cultural stereotypes against each gender and to promote Gender Variance and Bodily Diversity.
- Identify and highlight motivating stories from the masses of our nation
- Provide the youth with a platform to inspire others with their journey
- Delegate fees for International delegates coming from across the world are 100 USD/- only. The fees will include accommodation in Karachi during the conference, entry to the conference, social nights, meals, domestic transport, and certificates. The conference fee will be non-refundable. Please note that this does not include Airfare and the VISA Fee. Any incurring cost on VISA and the transportation to and from Pakistan will not be covered by the organizers.
- Delegate fees for delegates applying from cities other than Karachi is PKR 6000/- only. The fees will include accommodation in Karachi during the conference, entry to the conference, social nights, meals, domestic transport, and certificates. The conference fee will be non-refundable. Please note that this does not include Airfare to and from Karachi.
- Delegate fees for the Residents of Karachi are PKR 3000/- only. The fees will include entry to the conference, social nights, meals, and certificates. There will be no accommodation for Karachi Delegates. The Monarch Pakistan conference fee will be non-refundable.
- People from any Gender, Caste, Color & Creed are eligible to apply.
- Age limit : 12 to 35 years.
- Representatives of Youth Activist Organisations/NGOs are highly encouraged to apply.
- Transgenders are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for International Youthopia Conference 2019?
Fill the online application of International Youthopia in Karachi, Pakistan 2019 carefully and submit it as soon as possible.
Also Apply for, UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop in South Korea – Fully Funded
- The deadline to submit applications for International Youthopia Conference 2019 in Karachi is 10 May 2019.