Call for applications for the fully funded International Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Toronto, Canada. The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto. The University of Tornoto is a public research unviersity in Toronto and one of the top universities of canada. The University of Toronto stands among the top research universities in the world.
Awarded annually, these scholarships recognize outstanding students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools.
The Lester B. Pearson International Undergraduate Scholarships at the University of Toronto provide an unparalleled opportunity for outstanding international students to study at one of the world’s best universities in one of the world’s most multicultural cities. The scholarship program is intended to recognize students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school. A special emphasis is placed on the impact the student has had on the life of their school and community, and their future potential to contribute positively to the global community.
International Undergraduate Scholarships:
- University of Tornoto
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Undergraduate Scholarship, you must be:
- an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2018
- beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2019 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2019 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
How to Apply:
To become a Pearson Scholar, you must be nominated by your school and apply to undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. Ask your school guidance counsellor about being nominated. Once you’ve been nominated and have applied to the University of Toronto, you will be sent a personalized, secure link to the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship application.
Pearson Scholars are students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement and creativity, who are accepted as leaders within their school, and who have the potential to contribute to the global community in the future. They can be distinguished from other students who may have equally high academic results by virtue of their breadth of interest, intellectual energy and impact on the life of their school and community.
Also, Visit and Apply for some more opportunities:
- Google Software Paid Internship, United States
- TED Fellowship Program (Fully Funded)
- 69th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings [Fully Funded] in Germany by Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- CERN Switzerland Fellowship Program (Fully Funded)
- HEC Scholarships for FATA & Balochistan Students (Fully Funded)
- National Endowment Scholarship Program for FA/FSC students
- 2019 KAIST Camp [Fully Funded] in South Korea
- Fully Funded Acumen Fellowship Program for Emerging Leaders
- School nomination deadline: November 30, 2018
- Student OUAC application deadline: December 17, 2018 (Please note this is the final date to submit an application to the OUAC; however, it is recommended you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 1, 2018 as spaces in programs fill-up quickly and popular programs may close early.)
- Student scholarship application deadline: January 15, 2019