The organizer will pay for everything involving the program we offer: tickets, transport, hotel stay, drinks & food, and company visits. You’re financially responsible for anything you do outside the organized program, such as taking paid leave from your job and buying souvenirs.
Follow us on our Social Media Platforms and Don’t for lastest updates and webinars
Facebook Page – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn – Telegram
International Tech Competition 2020 Details:
- Hotel Stay
- Drinks & Food
- Company Visits
- For all tech talents and professionals currently living in Europe (regardless of your nationality)
- Participate in the challenge that matches your skills and knowledge
- Win a fully paid adventure from June 9th – 14th to the top high-tech region of the Netherlands
- Visit leading companies with genuine impact on the societal challenges of today
- Take a look behind the scenes and discover the latest technologies and innovations
- Seize the possibility to do some serious networking and boost your career
Can anyone join the competition?
Yes, as long as you live in Europe. Each case describes the kind of background and knowledge you need to solve the specific challenge. But don’t let an imperfect fit stop you if you think you have something special to offer ;-).
I am from Brazil but I currently live in Europe, can I join?
Yes, you can! Your nationality is not important to us. The only condition for joining is that you currently live in Europe.
When you say I have to live in Europe, do you mean the European Union?
No, you can come from all over Europe. Only people from The Netherlands are not allowed to participate. If you live in the following countries, you can join Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia (formerly Macedonia), Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
When will I know if I have won?
The competition consists of several stages. You will be updated after each stage. The final winners will be announced on April 1st, 2020.
- The last date to submit an application International Tech Competition 2020 is for March 1, 2020.
APPLY NOW OFFICIAL LINK