Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is now accepting applications for the International Scholarships 2020 in the Netherlands. The Netherlands scholarshipS for international students is available for master’s degree programs at TU Delft. The duration of the scholarships in Netherlands 2020 is 2 years. This is the best opportunity for international students to study in Holland. ‘
The scholarship amount of the holland scholarship 2020 is €30.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students and €11.500 per year for EU/EFTA students. The international scholarships 2020 will cover full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc program based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
The Delft University of Technology is also called TU Delft. It is one of the largest and oldest public universities in the Netherlands. It is located in Delft, Netherlands. The TU Delft is ranked in the top 20 of best universities for engineering and technology worldwide and is the highest-ranked university in the Netherlands.
At TU Delft a number of scholarships are available for excellent international applicants. Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940s and strongly believed technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues. The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
Stay in touch and keep visiting our Facebook page Scholarships Corner for live sessions and guidelines about different opportunities. We also share opportunities on our Instagram account on a daily basis. Follow us on Instagram “scholarshipscorner” and Don’t miss any opportunity.
International Scholarships 2020 Details:
- Delft University of Technology
- MSc (Master’s Degree)
Top Scholarships in the world:
- Chevening Scholarship in the UK – Fully Funded
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in the UK – Fully Funded
- Australian Government Scholarships 2020 – Fully Funded
- Kaust Scholarship in Saudi Arabia – Fully Funded
Field’s of Study:
The international scholarship for master’s degree in 2020 will cover the following cost:
- €30.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students
- €11.500 per year for EU/EFTA students
- Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc program based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
The eligibility criteria of the Delft University Scholarship is given below:
- Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
For more information about the admission requirements, visit the official website.
Required Documents for TU Delft Scholarship:
Please upload scans of the documents which are applicable to you:
- Bachelor’s degree + translation or degree confirmation statement
- Transcript + translation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Passport (all pages) or European ID card (both sides)
- Residence permit
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Reference letters (If Applicable)
- Portfolio (If Applicable)
- GRE (If Applicable)
How to Apply for the International Scholarship 2020?
Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc program application:
Upload the Scholarship Application Form
Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to required documents
Two reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch.
These letters must be:
- from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- signed by the referee and include your complete name
Is your referee hesitant to provide you with the letter? Then he/she can email a scanned PDF of the letter to email@example.com. His/her e-mail must include your complete name and TU Delft student number. You will be given this number upon registering in Studielink.
If you choose this option, you must upload a statement under “reference letter” in osiaan.tudelft.nl informing us of this decision. This statement should include the name and e-mail address of your referee.
Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programs of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships.
You might be interested in the Chinese Government Scholarship for Foreign Students in NEAU – Check it out.
- The last date to apply for international scholarships 2020 in the Netherlands is 1 December 2019 (23:59 CET).