Applications are invited for full International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) at hong kong for master’s students.
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative designed to nurture business leaders, bringing together highly talented and intellectually-motivated students from around the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programmes. Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they have all demonstrated leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
Scholarships are awarded to study Master of Accountancy, MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance, MSc in Applied Economics, MSc in Business Management, MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance.
- Hong Kong
- School of Business – Hong Kong Baptist University
Fields of Study:
- Master of Accountancy
- MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance
- MSc in Applied Economics
- MSc in Business Management
- MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance
- 1 Year
- Full tuition fee waiver + allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800)
The eligibility criteria of Hong Kong scholarship 2019 is given below:
- A bachelors’s degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
IPS Scholarship Eligibility
You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to take part in HKBU’s internationalisation projects and activities during the study period
How to Apply IPS Scholarship in Honk Kong?
- Starting from Nov 2018, submit your application online to one of the 5 masters programmes listed above. Competition increases as the year progresses, so we recommend starting your application early.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$450
- No individual application for the IPS is required
- February to May 2019 – Application deadline (Different deadlines applicable to different programmes. Please check individual programme pages for up to date information.)