Each year Kristianstad University offers a number of scholarships to qualified students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
The Kristianstad University Scholarship is completely merit based. The assessment of scholarship applications is made on the basis of the merits and documents sent to Universityadmissions.se when applying for a programme. NB. Merits and documents registered after the 1 February 2017 will not be taken into consideration.
You are not eligible for a Kristianstad University Scholarship if you have not paid the application fee to Universityadmissons.se for the programme you wish to study.
Priority will be given to students who:
- applied in the first instance to Kristianstad University and on time in accordance with the national admission round
- have Kristianstad University as their first choice
- have studied at Bachelor’s level at Kristianstad University and are applying for Master programmes
- have excellent study merits and good proficiency in English
Kristianstad University Scholarship:
- The scholarship will be awarded to citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA with the requirement of paying tuition fee for studies at Kristianstad University. If granted a scholarship, it will include a full or partial reduction of the tuition fee. Keep in mind that these scholarships do not cover your living costs.
Last date for application: February 1, 2018
Scholarships offered from the Swedish Institute:
The Swedish Institute is a government agency and administers a number of scholarships each year for students and researchers coming to Sweden to pursue their objectives at a Swedish university. Some programmes may have specific scholarships connected only to the programme or subject area.
One of the scholarship programmes offered by the Swedish Institute targets students from countries which with Sweden has long-term development cooperation. The scholarships will be administered by the Swedish Institute and will cover both living costs and tuition fees.
For full information and details please review the Swedish Institute Study Scholarship webpage.
For further information about additional scholarship opportunities offered by the Swedish Institute and other organizations, please visit Study in Sweden.