The Vietnam National University of Forestry is now offering scholarships for International Master Scholarship Program in forestry for Asian and African scholarships. The program is supported by the German Academic Exchange Services (DAAD). All the programs will be taught in English by excellent German, VNUF, RUA and NUoL professor.
Vietnam National University of Forestry:
- It was established in August 19, 1964 by the Prime Minister of Vietnam. It has currently over 16.000 students, including undergraduate and graduate, following 22 disciplines of undergraduate level, 6 majors of master level, and 4 majors of doctorate level.
- German Academic Exchange Services (DAAD)
- Full Time Master’s Degree Program
- Full Time Two Years
No. of Scholarships:
The International Master Program Scholarship offers:
- Total 13th Scholarships
- 3 Full and 10th half Scholarships
- The top 3 applicants from Asia and Africa will get scholarship that covers tuition fees and room expense for the duration of two years.
- The other 10 students from Asia and Africa will receive scholarships that cover of half tuition for the duration of 2 years
To be considered for admission you have to fulfil the following requirements:
- Professional degree (BSc or equivalent) in forestry or a related field (e.g. Agriculture, Geography, Wood processing, Natural resource management and so son) with good results approved by an institute of higher learning or a similar qualification.
- Good English skills
- They welcome applicants with professional experience
- Students having English Certificate such as TOEFL, IELTS, and CEFR will be given priority.
For more information about International Master Scholarship Program please visit the official website (Link is given at the end) and check this Flyer.
- Profile attached (Prepared in English):
- Application form (Use this official application form)
- Motivation letter
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor transcripts
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- 4 color photos 3×4 (cm) with white background
- English certificate (if any)
- 1 reference letters from university professors or employer
- Health certificate issued within the previous 6 months
- 30th March, 2018