The University of Auckland is offering scholarships in international business masters scholarships for the year 2018. These scholarships were established in 2013 and are funded by the University of Auckland Business School.
The main aim of the international business masters scholarships is to attract international students to study Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing or Master of Professional Accounting degree at the University of Auckland Business School, enabling them to gain the skills and knowledge required to launch a business career. The main object of this program is to enhance the diversity of the class profile.
- New Zeeland
University of Auckland
- The University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand. It is located in the country’s largest city, Auckland and highest-ranked university in the country, being ranked 81st worldwide in the 2016/17 QS World University Rankings.
- Depend on the duration of programme
Fields of Study:
- Master of Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Marketing or
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Up to $30,000
- The payments will be made in installments across the full degree the scholarship is awarded for.
- The Scholarships will be known as the University of Auckland International Business Masters Scholarships.
One or more Scholarships will be awarded each of the value of up to $30,000. The payments will be made in
installments across the full degree the scholarship is awarded for.
- To take up and be paid the Scholarship the recipient must be enrolled and have paid the fees, or arranged to pay the
fees, for full-time study in a Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing or Master
of Professional Accounting degree at the University of Auckland Business School. Students who have commenced
study in the programme are not eligible (see Note i). The Scholarship may not be deferred.
- The Scholarships are tenable by international students only.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit and a written statement (see Notes ii and iii). Preference may be given
to students not receiving other financial assistance.
- The Scholarships will be awarded by the University of Auckland Council on the recommendation of a Selection
Committee comprising the Dean of the Faculty of Business and Economics (or nominee), the Director of the
Graduate School of Management (or nominee), and the Director of Masters Programmes of the Graduate School of
Management (or nominee).
- To continue to hold the Scholarship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 5.00 (equivalent to a B average) in each
quarter of study.
- The Scholarships will be paid as a tuition/compulsory fees credit for the duration of the programme in instalments at
the start of each quarter (see Note iv).
For more information, Please click on Download the Regulations:
- Application is made to the Scholarships Office
- A Selection Committee assesses the applications
- Short-listed candidates may be required to participate in an interview (which may take place in the student’s home
country or via video conference)
- The Scholarships are awarded by the University of Auckland Council on the recommendation of the Selection
How to Apply:
- Please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible before you apply. Then click on the blue “Apply here” button and complete the online application form.
- 15th January, 2018.