Applications are invited for the International Awards 2018 in Trent University, Canada. Trent University offers a limited number of highly competitive international scholarships and awards to students eligible for admission to undergraduate studies.
- Trent University
- Undergraduate Studies
Field of Study:
- Programs offered by the Trent University
Students can apply for the following scholarships:
Trent International Global Citizen Scholarships and Awards
- Awarded to entering international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need.
- Scholarships and Awards partially fund tuition and ancillary fees at Trent in amounts between $2,000 and $22,000 per academic year (housing excluded)*.
Trent University Entrance Scholarships
- All students applying to Trent are automatically considered for Trent University Entrance Scholarships, awarded for academic excellence.
- These range in value from $1,000 to $3,000 per academic year. Students on a Year/Term Study Abroad at Trent are not eligible for Entrance Scholarship. ESL students are eligible for consideration, however the scholarship is tenable for undergraduate studies (and not for ESL).
- The scholarship can be combined with Trent International Global Citizen Awards.
- The applicants for Trent University Entrance Scholarships, 2018 can be of any nationality.
- The candidates should not on a Year/Term Study Abroad at Trent University.
- The ESL students are eligible for the scholarship.
- The Trent University Entrance Scholarships, 2018 are offered for undergraduate studies and not for ESL.
- The candidates are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarship.
- The applicants applying for Trent University will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- A completed “Application for Trent International Scholarships and Awards” form.
- An essay in which you outline your academic aspirations and future career goals and how Trent University can help you in achieving these goals (maximum 1 page, up to 500 words)**
- A record of your most recent (last 2 years) extra-curricular activities, community service, and leadership (maximum 1 page)
- An essay indicating how your service or leadership has been a meaningful part of your education. The committee is most
- interested in specific examples of your accomplishments (maximum 1 page, up to 500 words).
- An essay discussing a local, national or international issue and its personal importance to you (maximum 1 page; up to 500 words).
- Three letters of reference, including at least two from teachers/former teachers. There is no special reference form, however, the letter must address the following points: the applicant’s academic work and intellectual qualities, involvementin extra-curricular activities and community events, leadership skills and character.
Please note: Reference letters can be e-mailed directly by the referee to firstname.lastname@example.org and must state the name of the student in the Subject line.
- Documentation of Income: Official statement of annual salary from parent(s) employer(s) on company letterhead OR most recent statement of income tax returns from parent(s).
Note: extra pages will not be read. Do not include additional documents (extra essays, reference letters, certificates, etc.)
How to Apply:
Submit all required scholarship essays and financial documentation as one file (pdf. or word).
Reference letters may be sent separately. E-mail your scholarship file to the Trent International office at
email@example.com with your name in the Subject Line.
For information about the University Application, Please click here.
- 15th February 2018