Call for applications for India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2019 for Young Indians. Apply and be part of India Fellow 2019 cohort.
Through the India Fellow program, they want to capture the attention of young people from all walks of life, with diverse career interests, to dig in and get their hands dirty, to get to know the development challenges through the hands-on work, training and coaching. This, they believe will help them in becoming committed and passionate leaders of tomorrow, and in the process contribute in their localities and in the world.
Vision: A future where leaders in all spheres of life are driven by compassion, commitment and understanding of the social challenges that India faces and have a deep desire to make a difference.
Mission: Our mission is to engage young Indians in nation building. We want young Indians to get exposed to the myriad social challenges that India is facing and find their leadership potential, shape their future and make a difference.
Objective: Create a learning platform for young Indians who undergo a 13-month long journey of discovering their own leadership potential. It includes training, mentor-ship, reflections and hands-on work experience with a grassroots organization working on social issues.
- The duration of the India Fellow is 13 Months
- Training, Peer Learning & Workshops
- Work Assignment with Host Organization
- Mentor-ship & The Network Support
Before you go ahead, here is the eligibility criteria for applying to the fellowship selection process :-
- You are between 21 to 28 years of age
- You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be before fellowship begins
- You are an Indian citizen
- You are ready for a 13 month full time commitment to the fellowship
- You understand that this is not just a job and will expect you to be engaged 24X7 in the process with the community
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area
Also check some other amazing international fellowship programs:
- November 30, 2018