Apply for the best 2018 IDEX Global Fellows Programme in India. The main purpose of the IDEX Fellowship is to create next wave of “social intrapreneurs” who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world. Social intrapreneurs are becoming key actors in the race towards a new kind of economy. These changemakers are supporting and leading the development of scalable solutions to some of the world’s most pressing challenges – from health to education to environment. Contrary to social entrepreneurs, social intrapreneurs are innovating from within an existing enterprise or organization.
The IDEX Accelerator is a six-month fellowship experience designed for aspiring social intrapreneurs who want to take control of their career path while helping to address society’s most pressing problems. These young professionals are given the opportunity to work alongside social entrepreneurs across Bengaluru (India) and gain hands-on experience addressing the needs of a growing enterprise while earning a Professional Certification in Social Enterprise.
The IDEX Fellowship is centered around hands-on experience, group and one-on-one mentoring from industry professionals who have years of experience, specialized training workshops, and a curated curriculum to help you get closer to the fulfilling career you desire. We get that your passion to help change the world doesn’t begin and end with your education, past experiences and resume alone. It’s the confidence to stand out from the crowd by going down a new path, the excitement of knowing where you’re going, and the fortitude to start doing the work you’ve always dreamed.
- Six Months
- Pre-departure Virtual Training
- Monthly capacity building workshops
- A one-week Orientation in Bangalore, India to begin the fellowship
- Monthly stipend
- An advising program that pairs fellows with local resident mentors
- Professional development and personal support from a dedicated in-country program manager
- Post-fellowship support
- Internationally recognized professional certification in Social Enterprise
- Strategically transitioning your professional skills to service the development sector in one of the biggest emerging markets
- Adding professional credibility with this one of a kind, on the ground experience
- Being engaged with an incredible diversity of worldviews, experiences and cultural traditions that fellows bring to the program.
- Life Skilling – getting comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- A global family for life!
- Monthly stipend
- IDEX is a tuition-based fellowship program, however, through funding from generous sponsors, IDEX is able to offer a limited number of partial scholarships to select candidates for use towards program tuition.
- They have been reviewing many more applications since they’ve now begun rolling admissions. This means that your chances of acceptance and a greater scholarship award for the fellowship program are higher the sooner you apply. Early birds can avail preferred payment plans.
- We actively encourage you to ensure you apply for our generous scholarship awards as applies to you, the IDEX Scholarship (Men and Women) and InvestWISE Scholarship (Women only).
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Proven track record of leadership responsibilities
- A passion and desire to work in emerging markets and use social enterprise principles to solve global issues
- An ability to quickly adapt and work in resource-constrained environments
- Desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
The deadline for IDEX Fellowship is:
- 15th March, 2018