The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is now accepting applications for ICRC Internship2019. The duration of ICRC Internship in Pakistan is three months. Each intern will get a monthly stipend of PKR 15,000/-. The ICRC paid internship will start on 02 September 2019.
These internships allow for a general understanding of the ICRC, its mandate and activities in Pakistan; and provide an opportunity for students to gain exposure to a real work environment of the ICRC.
The interns will be attached to the Communications department of the ICRC. During the internship, they will be engaged in a number of tasks including research, organizational and administrative support, translation and other assignments related to various activities of the ICRC delegation in Pakistan.
ICRC Internship 2019 Details:
- The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Also, Apply for international internships 2019:
- KAUST International Internship 2019 in Saudi Arabia – Fully Funded
- CERN Short Term Internship in Switzerland
- Islamabad & Peshawar
- Recruited interns will be offered a 3-month paid contract with a monthly stipend of PKR 15,000/-. The positions are based at ICRC office in Islamabad and Peshawar
Please note that ICRC will not provide any kind of boarding and lodging facility.
They are looking for candidates who meet the following, mandatory requirements:
- A student should be enrolled in the final year of undergraduate or Post Graduate Degree in the field of media and journalism, communications, public relations and other disciplines of social sciences, in a recognized University/College, based in Pakistan.
- Graduates who had finished their studies in one of the above-mentioned disciplines not later than a year from the date of commencement of the internship.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Urdu.
- Available for a minimum of 3 months or more.
Important: For enrolled students, the applicant must provide in writing permission of the full-time availability for the internship period from the head of the department, in case the applicant is selected.
Applications that do not fulfill the above conditions will not be considered.
How to Apply for ICRC Internship 2019?
Each application should consist of the following three documents:
- Letter of recommendation from Dean/Head of Department;
- A personal statement by the student, maximum 400 words, on his/her motivation for an internship at the ICRC; and
- Curriculum Vitae.
Do not send any documents other than the three listed above. Late or incomplete applications that do not meet the stated requirements, will not be considered.
Owing to the high number of applications, NO information relating to the selection process or responses to personal queries can be provided.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- The last to apply for ICRC Internship 2019 for 3 Months is Friday, 16 August 2019.