The ICI Pakistan Limited is now accepting applications for its Legal Trainee Officer Program 2019. Fresh Law Graduates will be selected for a twenty four month ICI Pakistan Trainee Officer Program. Students entering their second or third year of study can also apply for a six week Legal Summer Internship.
ICI Pakistan Limited a leading Pakistan-based manufacturing and trading company consisting of four diverse Businesses: Polyester, Soda Ash, Chemicals and Life Sciences. Through these Businesses, the Company manufactures and trades in a wide range of products including: polyester staple fibre (PSF), soda ash, general and specialty chemicals, toll-manufactured pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, animal health products and agricultural products (including chemicals, field crop seeds, vegetable seeds and more). The Company also has a management stake in the infant milk formula business under the name of NutriCo Private Limited.
ICI Pakistan Limited is part of Yunus Brothers Group (YBG), one of the fastest-growing and most progressive Pakistani conglomerates with a wide portfolio of businesses including, but not limited to: cement, textiles, power generation and commodity trading.
ICI Pakistan Legal Trainee Officer Program offers graduates an opportunity to expand their reach and get a chance to gain experience working for an in-house law department in the corporate sector.
Legal Trainee Officer Program 2019 Details:
- ICI Pakistan Limited (Imperial Chemical Industries)
- 24 Months
- Six week Legal Summer Internship for 2nd or 3rd year students
- Recent LLB or BA LLB from a reputed university can apply for ICI Pakistan trainee program
- Candidates must be 27 years of age or below
- Students entering their second or third year of study can also apply for a six week Legal Summer Internship.
How to Apply for ICI Pakistan Limited Legal Trainee Officer Program 2019?
Click on the APPLY NOW button below to set up a profile for ICI trainee program 2019. Click on the Sign In button and then the Create an Account link. Once you have created an account, you will be able to apply for jobs, view the status of your applications, and set up job alerts to be notified as soon as a position matching your interests has been posted.
- First Round: Cognitive Assessment at the time of recruitment.
- Second Round: An HR Behavioral interview & Functional Interview with the Line Manager
- Final Round: Candidates interviewed by the members of our executive management team
- Selected candidates are then offered placement in the Trainee program
- Application deadline is now mentioned on official website. Apply as soon as possible.