Call for applications for Institute of Bankers Pakistan IBP Essay Competition 2018. IBP is established in 1951 and is a leading financial sector training and development institute, formed to provide professional training and qualifications to human resource of banking fraternity. IBP Essay Competition seeks to engage the professionals and non-professionals in a healthy, informal learning activity to foster exchange of knowledge and learning outcomes.
IBP Essay Competition will serve as a healthy motivational activity; fostering creative thinking, boosting analytical skills and inviting innovative ideas to further develop and contribute significantly in the financial sector of the country.
- Institute of Bankers Pakistan (IBP)
- SME: Role of Banks in development SME in Pakistan
- Compliance: Managing Compliance risks in Banks: Issues & Challenges
- Digital Banking: The future of Banking ? Digital vs Bricks & Mortar
- 1st Prize: PKR 150,000 and Gold Medal
- 2nd Prize: PKR 100,000
- 3rd Prize: PKR 75,000
Also Visit: OGDCL Talent Hunt Program 2o18
- The competition is open for different categories professionals & Academia
Essay Submission Rules:
- Only ONE topic should be selected for submission in the competition.
- Essay should be of minimum 3000 and maximum 3500 words.
- Essay should be in Microsoft Word format.
- Any content found Plagiarised by IBP will be immediately disqualified.
- Content should be relevant to the Essay Topic selected by participant.
- All Figures/Statistics should be up-to-date and accurate, with source(s) cited.
- All quotes should have a proper reference given.
- Essay submitted after the deadline will not be included in the Competition.
- This Form has to be filled out and signed by the participant;
- No field should be left blank.
- All information should be up-to-date.
- A recent passport size photo should be attached.
- A scanned copy of this Form should be emailed along with the Essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The topic shared shall remain a property of THE INSTITUTE OF BANKERS PAKISTAN and cannot be published anywhere else.
How to Apply:
Please share your Essay along with Essay Competition Participation Form and send on email@example.com
- JUNE 30, 2018