Looking for Human Resource Internship? Become the next HR intern at Unilever in Rotterdam, Netherlands? The Unilever international Internship is a full time paid internship for 6 months starting from March 2019.
The HR team at Unilever are always trying to create an organization where every employee occupies the right position, has the correct skills and is the best version of themselves. Unilever is a flexible, vital and powerful organization that operates in a strong and competitive market. They strive to make their mission (Unilever Sustainable Living Plan) a reality.
As an HR intern, you will work within Unilever’s HR team. And not just to get coffee or make copies for you colleagues. On the contrary, you get a lot of opportunities to develop yourself, both on a personal level as well as within the HR team. You learn the most by just getting started. That is why you immediately start working on various HR cases. You will answer any questions that employees might have, prepare for conversations with (future) employees, and make organizational changes and projects that focus on the Health & Wellbeing of Unilever’s employees.
Human Resource Internship 2019 Details:
- 6 Months
Popular Internships 2019:
- The United States Paid Summer Internship 2019
- NATO Internship 2019 in Belgium
- United Nations University Internship in Belgium
- Taiwan Internship 2019
- Starting from March 2019
- A full-time HR internship for 6 months starting from March 2019
- A compensation of € 500,00 gross a month on a full-time basis
- Guidance from an HR manager
- An inside look at an FMCG company
- The chance to build a vast network (applicants will start simultaneously with numerous other Unilever interns)
- Applicants will work in a proactive and enthusiastic team
- Applicants must be a third or fourth year (Bachelor or Master) in a relevant study such as Human Resource Management or Psychology
- Applicants must be interested in the FMCG world
- Applicants must be fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Applicants must have working experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Applicants must be a team player, have a strong sense of responsibility, are able to think analytically
How to Apply for Human Resource Internship 2019?
Are you a perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you want meet all the requirements? Please send your resume and motivation letter by clicking on the button “APPLY NOW”.
- The last date to apply for Unilever Internship 2019 is March 15, 2019.