he Holland High Potential Scholarship is intended for excellent students from outside the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA) who wish to do a master’s or a professional education programme at Maastricht University.
The Holland High Potential Scholarship consists of a High Potential Scholarship combined with a Holland Scholarship.
- Maastricht University, Netherlands
Field of study:
Number of Awards:
- International students from a country outside the EU/EEA.
- The scholarship covers living expenses (€12,350 – 13 months; €23,750 – 25 months)
- Health and liability insurance (€710)
- Visa application costs (€317)
- Tuition fee (€13,000, €15,000 or €17,500, depending on the tuition of your study programme), and pre-academic training costs (€825)
- The High Potential scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Master’s programme – 13 months for a one-year master’s programme and 25 months for a two-year master’s programme.
- To apply for the scholarship, you must first register for one of the participating Master’s Programme (MA) at Maastricht University. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number which you will need in order to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form. You must then fill in the application form, upload the required documents, and submit your application online.
Application Deadline: 1 February 2018.