Call for applications for the fully funded HEC Scholarships for FATA & Balochistan Undergraduate Students 2018. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) announces Indigenous Scholarships Batch – III of provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the students of FATA & Balochistan (Phase-II) for undergraduate studies in all disciplines.
Applications are invited from candidates having Local/Domicile Certificate of Balochistan Province/FATA for award of Scholarships for Undergraduate studies in HEC recognized public sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutes or W-category Private Universities of Pakistan.
HEC Scholarships Details:
- Higher Education Commission Pakistan (HEC Pakistan)
- Undergraduate Degree Program
Also Visit: Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme 2018-2019
- Average Tuition Fee and other charges including Hostel Fee up to Rs. 60,000 per semester/year.
- Living Allowance of Rs. 6,000 per month with Rs. 500 annual increment.
- Book Allowance of Rs. 5,000 per Annum.
- Traveling Allowance of Rs. 5,000 per Annum.
- Initial Settlement Allowance of Rs. 10,000 (Once during total study period).
- Applicant must possess Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan Province/FATA.
- Candidates must have completed 12 years education with 60% marks in FA/F.Sc/I.Com/ICS/DAE or equivalent.
- Maximum age is 22 years as on Closing Date.
- Candidates must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- The candidates who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
- Printed copy of online application form duly signed.
- Attested Photocopies of all educational testimonials.
- Attested Photocopy of CNIC or form-B (those who are under age of 18 years) and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory).
- Attested Photocopy of Father/Guardian CNIC and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory).
- One Passport size photograph.
- Original deposit slip/Bank Draft/Pay order/ATM Transfer Slip of Rs.200/- (Non-refundable) as application processing fee in favour of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited at Habib Bank limited, in Account Number 17427900133401
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to submit application in hard form. Application Form is available on HEC website i.e. http://hec.gov.pk/site/PHOBF. Please Download the Application Form and send filled application form to (Bahram Jan Sr. Project Coordinator, Human Resource Development Division, Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad).
Please visit our Headquarters in Islamabad or regional centers in Quetta & Peshawar for assistance respectively.
Incomplete Application Forms will not be entertained.
- The application deadline for HEC Scholarships for FATA & Balochistan Undergraduate Students is 19th August, 2018
HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.