Call for applications HEC Scholarship 2019 for Pakistani Students. Kumoh National Institute of Technology South Korea offers variety of programmes at Graduate level for international students to Study in Korea. Students from all over the world can apply for the South Korea Scholarships to complete MS/Masters or scholarships.
The details of about application schedule, eligibility, scholarship opportunities, application fee & process, Application deadline & document details can be found in attached documents.” KIT weblink is given below.
Kumoh National Institute of Technology is a national research and business development university in the Republic of Korea. It is located in Gumi, Gyeongbuk, South Korea.
HEC Scholarship 2019 KIT University Details:
- South Korea
- Kumoh National Institute of Technology
- Master & PhD
Fields of Study:
- Masters Candidates: International students (whose parents are both non-Korean) with a bachelor’s degree (by the time of enrollment) or other degrees considered valid by kit and also who have a minimum score on one of Korean or English language test.
- Doctoral Candidates: International students (whose parents are both non-Korean) with Master’s degree (by the time of enrollment) or other degrees considered valid by kit and also who have a minimum score on one of the Korean or English test.
- Application Form (Korean or English).
- Undergraduate and/or Graduate Certificate of Graduation or diploma (In case of submitting a diploma, please submit a photocopy. We don’t accept original diploma).
- Undergraduate and/or Graduate Academic Transcript.
- Record of Language Proficiency.
- Copy of Passport and Alien Registration Card.
- Family Register or other documents which shows both of your parents are non-Korean citizenship.
- Self Introduction (Essay).
- Study Plan.
- Bank statement or other Financial certificates (documents should be issued within 30 days from the application submission).
- Recommendation Letter from Alma Mater.
- All documents have to be written either in Korean or English.
- Please hand in all required documents to the office of International Programs & Language Education Center.
- Please complete online application during the designated application period.
- Admission will be canceled if admission documents are not complete.
How to Apply For HEC Scholarship 2019?
Applicant has to submit an online application and original application documents by post.
- Application Period: Nov 12 – Dec 14, 2018
- Admission Guideline
- Online Application Click here (2019 Spring)
- Original Application Documents should be sent in a person or by post to:
- Notification of Result: 11 AM, Jan 10, 2019
- The application deadline for Apply for the HEC Scholarship 2019 Kumoh National Institute of Technology South Korea is 14th December 2018.