Higher Education Commission, Pakistan is now accepting applications HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarship 2019 for Pakistani Students. Students (Both male and female) from all over Pakistan can apply for HEC Scholarship 2019. The Saudi Scholarship is available in all disciplines except medicine and health.
HEC invites applications for fully funded studying opportunities in Kingdom of Saudia Arabia (KSA) from talented and motivated individuals from Pakistan/AJK. it is a great goodwill gesture from KSA to further enhance bi-lateral educational ties between two friendly countries i.e. Kingdom of Saudia Arabia and Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Do you know HEC is also accepting applications for HEC Brunei Scholarship 2019, HEC Singapore Scholarship 2019, HEC Hungary Scholarship 2019, HEC Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019 , HEC Overseas Scholarship 2019. etc etc. Click on Pakistan Scholarships to know more about these HEC Scholarships.
HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarship 2019 Details:
- HEC and Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia
There are 23 Universities offering Scholarship under this program. Potential candidates are advised to choose their programme and university carefully. For specific programme detail, visit respective University Website below;
|Name of Universities||Website|
|Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University||www.iu.edu.sa|
|King Saud University||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|King Abdul Aziz University||www.kau.edu.sa|
|King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals||www.kfupm.edu.sa|
|King Faisal University||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|King Khalid University||www.portal.kku.edu.sa|
|Al Jouf University||www.ju.edu.sa|
|Al Baha University||www.prtal.bu.edu.sa|
|Northern Border University||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|Princess Nora bint Abdul Rehman University||www.pnu.edu.sa|
|Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University||www.psau.edu.sa|
- Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD Programmes
Fields of Study:
- You can apply for all courses under KSA Scholarship Program EXCEPT health/medicine.
Best International Scholarships 2019 (Fully Funded):
- Swedish Institute Scholarships 2019-2020
- Skoll Scholarship 2019-2020 in UK
- Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2019 – Fully Funded
- Azerbaijan International Scholarships 2019 – Full Scholarship
- 2019 Chinese Government Scholarship
Following benefits will be given to the selected scholars;
- Health Care for the Students & for his family.
- Paying 2 Months Furnishing Allowance Stipend when he/she arrived.
- Paying 3 Months Graduation Allowance stipend for Shipping Books.
- Providing Cost Meals by the educational Institution.
- Proving Accommodation, educational, Social & Cultural Training & Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be given.
- No manual or incomplete applications on e-portal will be entertained. All applicants must apply online on HEC portal for Saudi Arabia Scholarship.
- Students can apply to any of the offered Programmes except health/medicine as per eligibility criteria. No dual programme application will be entertained. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of donor selection criteria, highest academic merit, written test/interview, provincial/regional quota policy and the number of scholarship slots allocated for Pakistani students.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country/respective university. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC reserves the rights to cancel and debar for all future scholarships as well as impose penalty, as decided by HEC.
- Only apply online before the deadline of 31st January 2019, DO NOT send hardcopies of application forms or any other documents to HEC at this stage of application process.
- It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), Agriculture Council, & Nursing Council etc.
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. No dual nationality will be accepted.
- Age must be between 17 years to 25 years for Bachelor’s programme & Arabic language teaching institute, must be less than 30 years for masters and less than 35 years for PhD applicant as on closing date of application process.
- The Female students should be accompanied by a Mahram (A male legal guard) according to the regulations; this mahram should have a scholarship or have regular residence permit (Iqama) or be employed by a Saudi employer in need of his services.
- Selected scholars be available to start his/her academic studies in the Saudia Arabian University by the start of the academic year in September/October 2019.
- By closing date of application, must hold a minimum of 12 years higher secondary school certificate for Undergraduate programme, 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master’s programme and postgraduate qualification (MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD programmes in respective Saudia Arabian University.
- For madrassa Qualification or O/A level education, equivalence from IBCC and/or HEC is and language proficiency certificate will required where applicable.
- Not availing any other scholarships currently from anywhere else in the world.
- Applicants must fulfil other requirements set by concerned university/Saudi’s Govt.
- The students must not been suspended from Kingdom earlier due to any criminal activity.
- The application deadline for HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarship 2019 for Pakistani Students is 31st January 2019