HEC invites applications from Pakistani/AJK nationals for the HEC Masters Scholarships in Thailand 2020. The HEC Scholarships for Pakistani students are offered for Master’s Degree at the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute. Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program (Academic Year 2020) will be awarded on the basis of the academic merit, potential of the candidate and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan.
The HEC Masters Scholarships are offered in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Sciences. The duration of the Thailand Scholarship for the Pakistan Students is 2 years.
The Higher Education Commission is an independent, autonomous, and statutory institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education institutions in Pakistan.
Stay in touch and keep visiting our Facebook page Scholarships Corner for live sessions about different opportunities
HEC Masters Scholarships in Thailand 2020 Details:
- Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
Fields of Study/Study Areas:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Science
You might be interested in the following scholarships, Check it now:
- Stanford University Scholarship in the USA -Fully Funded
- KAIST University Scholarship 2020 in South Korea
- Singapore Scholarship for International Students – Fully Funded
- The Master’s Scholarships are tenable for a period of six weeks refresher courses in June 2020 followed by a period of 2 years Master Degree, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
This is a fully-funded Scholarship 2020 in Thailand. The Scholarship will cover:
- Tuition fees and all other academic fees
- Round airfare ticket
- Monthly stipend
- Book allowance
- Health insurance and others.
Refresher will tentatively commence in June 2020 while the academic program will commence in August 2020.
Scholarships are open to the Pakistani/AJK applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Under 30 years of age as on 30th October 2019.
- Hold 16 years Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00/4.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
For your own convenience, please keep ready two sets of CGI application form (printed copy) in a separate spiral binding along-with following documents:
- Statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
- Research proposal
- Attested copies of all Academic Degrees & Transcripts
- Two passport size photographs
- Three Letter of Recommendation (academic or professional)
- Medical certificate
- Certificate of English language proficiency preferably TOEFL or IELTS.
- NOC from employer (for serving candidates)
- One copy of HEC application form with bank deposit slip (in original) separately.
However, at the time of online application to HEC, you need not send the hard copies of above-mentioned documents. The above documents will be asked by HEC from the shortlisted applicants only at a later stage of the selection process.
- No Application documents mentioned above will be returned whether the application is successful or not.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of selection criteria defined by CGI, highest academic merit, test/interview and the number of scholarship slots allocated for Pakistani students by CGI.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in the nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- In case of a final award, selected candidates will not be able to withdraw, otherwise, HEC reserve the right to put penalty including imposing a ban for the future scholarship award.
Also, Apply for Ireland Government Scholarship 2020 for Masters & Doctorate
How to Apply for Thailand Scholarships 2020?
CGI scholarship application form and medical history and report can be downloaded from here.
- CGI application form (Click here)
- Medical history and report form (Click here)
- Apply online at HEC website. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed & stamped by the employer (if employed already). Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd across Pakistan.
- The deadline to submit the online application for HEC Masters Scholarships on the HEC portal is 24th September 2019.
Deadline is September 24, 2019