Higher Education of Pakistan is now accepting accepting for HEC Hungary Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2019. The HEC Hungarian Scholarship is for Pakistani Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD students. The HEC Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship Programme is managed by the Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary and Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
The Hungary Government Scholarship Full tuition fee, medical insurance, free accommodation and monthly stipend. The monthly stipend for Bachelor and Masters students is HUF 40,460 and for Doctoral students is HUF 140,000/- month.
Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship Programme 2019-20 are offered under bilateral Higher Education and Scientific Exchange Programme between the Government of Hungary and Higher Education Commission (HEC), Government of Pakistan
HEC Hungary Scholarship 2019 Details:
- Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D. Degree
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are available for Pakistani students fulfilling basic eligibility criteria in specific disciplines and other requirements of Hungarian universities under following programs:
- Bachelor Degree (04 years degree programme after 12 years education)
- Master Degree (02 years degree programme after 16 years education)
- PhD Degree (03 years doctoral degree (PhD) after 18 years education)
Financial Coverage & Benefits
- Tuition-free education: exemption from the payment of tuition fee
- Monthly stipend:
- Bachelor and Masters Scholarships: monthly HUF 40,460/- (cca EUR 130) contribution to the living expenses, for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies
- Doctoral level: according to the current Hungarian legislation, monthly HUF 140,000/-(cca EUR 450) at present – for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies.
- Accommodation: Dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40,000/- to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period.
- Medical insurance: Health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance.
Check some other international scholarships:
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarship for Masters and PhD Pakistani Students
- MEXT University Scholarship in Japan
Fields of Study:
- Bachelor Degree (04 years) (125 Scholarships)
|Agriculture||Agri. EngineeringAgri. Business|
Food Safety and Security
|Technical & Engineering||Technical ManagementIndustrial Products Design Engineering|
Computer Science &Engineering
Physical/Sports Education & Training
|Natural Sciences||BioSciencesNursing &Patient Care/ Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|Management Sciences||Business Management|
Master Degree (02 years degree) (50 Scholarships)
|Engineering||Electrical/Electronic EngineeringMechanical Engineering|
Civil Engineering (Transport Engineering)
Computer Science & Engineering
Sports Engineering & Management
|Economics & Finance|
|Natural Sciences||Earth Science (Hydrobiology –Water Quality Management )Environmental Sciences/Climate Change|
Food Safety and Security
|Management Sciences||Business Management|
Doctoral / Ph.D. Studies (25 Scholarships)
|Any field of Interest(English language)||Artificial IntelligenceInternet of Things|
Food Safety & Security Sciences
Civil & Transportation Engineering
Environmental Sciences/Climate Change
Law and Political Sciences
Any other field (as per Stipendium Hungaricum website)
Information About programs & Fields of Study:
Please visit the official website of Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for more information about the all degree programs and fields of study.
However, applicants are instructed to apply only against specific degree programmes mentioned and in specified field of priority areas / disciplines defined by HEC as stated against each degree programme..
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Must be between the age of 18-22 years for undergraduate programmes, for which they are applying for admission and the age limit should not exceed from 35 years for postgraduate Master’s (18 years) and Ph.D. programs on 31st December 2018. In the case of Ph.D. programs, for full-time employees of public sector Universities, Colleges and R&D organizations the maximum age must be 40 years on 31st December 2018.
- The applicant must have completed HSSC/Intermediate or equivalent for application in 04 years Bachelor’s (Undergraduate Program).
- The applicant must have completed 16 years Bachelors/or equivalent Degree for application in Master’s (Postgraduate Program).
- The applicant must have completed 18 years Degree/or equivalent for application in the Ph.D. Program.
- The applicant must fill all the fields of the Hungary Application Form and HEC application form and no column or field should be left unfilled.
- Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC. Equivalence of O & A level from IBCC is mandatory.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that all technical/engineering/professional programmes which they are applying, must be accredited by the respective Councils/Governing Bodies such as PEC, PMDC etc.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where applicable.
- All applicants must submit the medical certificate of satisfactory health condition (issued not earlier than 1 month, a written certificate from a physician to prove that the applicant does not have the following illnesses: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C or any other epidemic conditions)
- In case of final selection, applicants will have to submit a bond on legal paper to HEC that he/she will not change discipline after final award of scholarship, and immediately after completion of his/her degree, he/she will return back to Pakistan to serve the country for a period as prescribed by the HEC. In case of failure to do so, HEC reserves the right to recover from the candidate or his/her guarantor, a penalty amount as prescribed/decided by the HEC.
- Applicants must fulfill all other requirements set by host Hungarian university/Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- In the case of final selection, a candidate has to submit a bond agreement.
Applications will not be considered in following cases:
- Hungarian citizens (including those with dual citizenships)
- Former Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship holders, who are re-applying for studies in the same cycle of education (e.g. bachelor, master, doctoral). Candidates nominated by HEC in the 2016-17, 2017-18 & 2018-19 batches of Stipendium Hungaricum Programme are not eligible to apply.
- Applications misrepresenting any information, even if the misrepresentation is pointed out after the scholarship is awarded.
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for HEC Hungary Scholarship 2019?
Step.1. HEC Online Application:
- Apply online at HEC website: eportal.hec.gov.pk/arl. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Academic & Research Linkages” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed & stamped by employer (if employed, otherwise not) for record purposes. Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad (no other documents to be attached with HEC application form except a deposit slip). All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd (HBL), Pakistan.
Step. 2. Tempus Public Foundation Online Application:
- All applications shall be submitted through the online application system of Tempus Public Foundation. After registration, the applicants are able to access the application surface and upload the required documents. Please note that no applications will be accepted without the online submission and after the deadline. After applying online get its printed copies for record and attach all requisite documents. To apply online please visit: http://studyinhungary.hu/study-in-hungary/menu/stipendium-hungaricum-scholarship-programme
- All of the following documents are compulsory and need to be submitted to the online application by all applicants until 31st December 2018. Applicants have to make sure to submit the following documents, along with HEC Online application form with deposit slip and Hungarian Online application form:
The application deadline for HEC Hungarian Scholarship 2019 is December 31, 2018.
Deadline is December 31, 2018