Applications are invited for HEC-CRBC Scholarship Program 2018 in China. China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC), Peoples Republic of China, one of the four large-scale, state-owned companies in China who pioneered the international construction market, mainly focusing on contracting of roads, bridges, ports, railways, airports, tunnels etc. has offered fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students to study Master’s degree programme in Southeast University, China.
Southeast University is one of the Higher Education Institution first established in China which is key university of nationwide directly administered by the Central Government and subordinated to Ministry of Education, and is among the famed eight construction universities, first rank in national key discipline of traffic engineering in China.
- South East University China
- Master’s Degree Programs
- The duration of the Scholarship Program is valid for maximum two academic years for the period of 2018 to 2020 starting from fall 2018.
No. of Scholarship:
The Scholarship will sponsor up to 30 students who meets the admission criteria for the Master’s degree programs, starting from the entering cohort of fall 2018.
The Scholarship will cover the following:
- the tuition,
- return airfare and
- Living stipend (standard to be decided by CRBC/funding partner) for all Pakistani awardees. Please note that the living expenses standard shall be decided by CRBC as per the actual situation, the expenses exceeding the standard during study in china shall be borne by students.
The admission is open for the officers of Pakistan Government, especially the officers working in and under Federal Ministries and Provincial Government such as Ministry of Communication, Planning Development & Reform, Water & Power, Railways, the management and technical staff of relevant organization; the outstanding graduates of Universities and the technical experts of Scientific Research Institutions. Basic requirements are as follow:
- Applicant must be citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- Must have completed 16 years Bachelors of Engineering Degree for application to Master’s Program. NO Third division is allowed and only one second division is allowed throughout the academic carrier but NOT in the terminal degree.
- Must have valid registration as Registered/Professional Engineer with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- Less than 40 years old with good health (on last date of closing of application)
- Applicants must obtain and submit to HEC a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from his/her employer
- Must fill all the fields of HEC application form (Online) and no column or field should be left unfilled. All applicants must fulfil the basic eligibility requirements of CRBC China
- Holding degree of Bachelor of Engineering (04 years degree in relevant field)
- Minimum 02 years of professional working experience in the similar sector (including infrastructure like transportation, highway, railway and water & power etc.), applicant who possesses the similar study and working experience with the applied program shall be considered in priority;
- Fluent English speaking capability. IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where applicable.
- Applicants must have career development potential in this sector and intent to promote the friendly cooperation between Pakistan and China.
- Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC. Equivalence of O & A level is mandatory by IBCC.
- The applicant must provide Health certificate with his application (not older than 03 months).
- All applicants must fulfill other requirements set by concerned university/funding body.
The complete application dossiers will include the following:
- Two certified copies of applicant and father’s CNIC
- Two certified copies of Passport
- Two certified copies of Domicile
- English language certificate/IELTS/TOEFL etc.
- Two IBCC and HEC attested/certified copies of academic qualification, from matric onwards.
- Two certified copies of Under graduation certificate/Degree and transcript each (04 years bachelor’s Degree in relevant field)
- Two attested copies of valid registration with Pakistan Engineering Council Islamabad
- Two recommendation letters in original
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Two copies of applicants statement of purpose
- Physical examination report within 6 months
- Detailed CV of the candidate.
- Original health/fitness certificate not older than 03 months should be provided with application documents.
- Please note that all applications are subject to CRBC normal academic and admission requirements and processes.
- Certified English Translations of supporting documents (i.e. certificates, testimonials, transcripts) must be submitted for documents that are not in English.
- Applications which are not containing any of the documents mentioned above or mentioned on CRBC website will not be entertained.
- All incomplete applications or those received after deadline/by hand applications will not be entertained.
- July 02, 2018